LGBT Characters?

Christie Golden the writer stated otherwise, so the fan fiction people should be happy with that lol

2 Likes

No she didn’t

LOL google.com

Murlocs are a little suspect…
Like, all of them.

2 Likes

I know exactly what she said; that’s why I know you’re wrong

I’m honestly uncomfortable with the logic they used to declare Chromie trans. So, a woman having a masculine name means she must biologically be a man?

5 Likes

No, you’re just a troll on the internet, good day bud… my first ignore <3 dismissing it acting like you know more than the writer.

1 Like

You have to ignore me because if you looked for proof you’d have to admit you’re wrong about exactly what she said

Nope. Did not read. Do not care to read either

1 Like

Ah, another person to add to the growing pile of future “developers” ruining modern video games with degrees in completely useless subjects.

10 Likes

Chromie is a dragon.

They get to choose their visage form.

It’s all magical and free.

1 Like

Yea, outside of Pelagos, they’ve failed spectacularly.

1 Like

I don’t even consider that storybook canon anyways, because of how they hamfisted that.

2 Likes

I don’t think it was bad, the character overall was garbage in the end, but I don’t think they did the whole trans bit bad at all… it never felt forced or out of place… you actually had to speak to them to get that information.

Oh, I was talking about Chromie.

Oh my bad dude… yea, Chromie felt awkward… like aren’t they a dragon to begin with? Can’t they just shapeshift into whatever form they want? Yea, you are 10000000% right on Chromie my dude.

2 Likes

This is why you RP your character, the possibilities are endless!

I’m pretty sure if he was really doing research he’d post on a main with like, a school domain linked qualtrics survey or something linked to the uni. And there would be a proper opt in. This is nonsense as you are well aware.

6 Likes

None of this will pay your bills.

6 Likes

22 Likes