LFR loot is not okay

I don’t mind the loot change system for raids. But why oh WHY did they make LFR a free for all loot fest? Just WHY? I have been trying to gear alts for a couple weeks and it’s just insane. Literally no one uses the honor system but me? People come in at nearly ilvl 400+ and need on lvl when they have something 20-30+ above that. What was the purpose of implementing this loot system for LFR, specifically? This is a legit nightmare. I have always run LFR to gear alts, but this expansion I just can’t. I’ve tried for weeks on multiple toons, and losing LFR gear to heroic geared people a dozen times a week makes me want to bang my head into a wall. Personal loot makes sense for LFR. Why in God’s name did they do this??? Is everyone just, ok with this?

17 Likes

Hmm, weird how my over 400 ilvl dk here can’t need on anything in LFR cuz of the lower lvl

9 Likes

if you see you can need you need

thats how it always will be

to hell with other players feelings. as they feel nothing for you, they need

5 Likes

people want rings for mount /shrug

6 Likes

Did you get upset when geared players won items with PL and kept the items for transmog?

8 Likes

Can always do normal if you don’t like it.

1 Like

It’s almost like contributing to boss kills ensures a right to roll on loot, for the most part.

6 Likes

Group loot is not ninjaing.

They helped kill the boss, they deserve a chance to roll on loot, deal with it.

You’re not entitled to loot.

12 Likes

I already do. I have my main and main alt that do normal raids with my guild.

1 Like

Do it on all your toons

Problem solved

Wow ok my faith in humanity just plummeted immensely.

1 Like

Just win the roll? Ez Pz

5 Likes

See, and thats where your entire topic falls apart. If you have that gear youre refering to, you cannot press "Need on anything, not even items you can use or tier tokens - nothing.
If you have higher gear than what it drops in lfr youre here just as decoration or carry for naked alts or new players.

System is horrible, but atleast be honest and dont make bs up.

1 Like

What are you talking about? This has been happening constantly to me for weeks. The person who wins it I inspect and they are wearing a much higher item level item in that slot. What you’re saying cannot possibly be true. I have seen it happen a dozen times now. There’s no possible way.

1 Like

You cannot!!, i repeat cannot! press Need in lfr if you have higher ilvl gear - normal and above. And in case of tier tokens they wont even show up to you in group loot UI nor the boss loot.

Ok you’re gaslighting me. I have passed on like 30 things I had a higher ilevel of using the honor system myself that I ABSOLUTELY was able to need on. You are straight up just lying.

How do you ninja something by winning a roll?

Ok fine have it your way. It’s enabled ninja-ing by a flawed design. You seriously think it’s ok to vendor an item for 40 gold when it’s a 40 pt upgrade for the other person? That’s seriously gross. How are so many people defending this? I feel like I’m taking crazy pills. Are you all just awful people? Wth is happening?

1 Like

Ok ill leave it there, since imho its pointless to type the exact same thing for the thirth time.

Ok well you are wrong and I’m telling you that. I just ran LFR 15 minutes ago and was able to need on an Offhand item even though I got a 408 staff in my vault today that I had equipped. I passed bc I’m not a jerk.