LFR Kick Snipers?

i mean, you are back here, talking about it. 40minutes after the last person who posted anything about the name of the post has posted anything. so its happening

and now you have been put in your place again… step off karen, go back to Dallas and wait for JFK

Um…what? Thats such a weird thing to say

Best garbage scenario :slight_smile:
No reason to make it worse :laughing:

I have ran lfr on a few alts 1 being a warlock i have yet have this happen to me. I would just shrug it off and keep going

No its really not… Qanon thinks JFK Jr is coming back and will show up in Dallas, they spent 4 months last year waiting for him… no joke, google it

How has your limited intelligence and very poor attempts at insults put me in my place?

Oh wait you haven’t. Calling me Qanon and karen because I called you out on your crap is hilarious especially since you haven’t been able to come up with a real insult and the fact you’ve claimed you were done with me yet keep flapping your gums shows me and the world I’ve hit a major nerve and your fragile small ego can’t handle it…

Twice tho? back to back?

That’s cause his limited ability to attempt to insult me actually thinks that he’s hurting my feelings

I feel like at first this thread could’ve been somewhat productive but seeing how its turned out i think its time to do a 360 and walk away.

There are topics that will never be productive :laughing:
Pay to Win threads
Threads about removing all addons
Changing of the vote kick system
:thinking:
Bringing back Masterloot
Disconnecting LatAm realms from NA
Oh, bringing back Mage Tower skin threads

Certainly more I’m forgetting but those topics will always be spicy lol.

Yeah unfortunately that’s all u can do

It says care…

So the take away is LFR is hardcore content gotcha.

1 Like

i mean LFR is mandatory content cos of the tier pieces… even the LFR tier is considered best in slot over everything else if you can get 4 of them. Only beaten by upgrades of the same item or better stat slots.

lmao

Where has Blizz specified this?

They didn’t; but you missed the part where I said it was my opinion. If it was something blizz said I would have linked to the article directly.

That used to be a fairly normal practice.

I thought everyone is set to personal loot so have individual drop % for items?