LFGUILD Mythic/Shadowlands

Hello World of Recruitment. I am looking for a mythic raiding guild for B.F.A and in to Shadow Lands I am a ilvl 474, 5/12M Fury/arms warrior(and Willing to Play a Frost Dk ilvl 466). Days any, from 7pm-12am (est). I am a Horde Player and Will NOT go Ally FOR THE HORDE. BUT most of all I am looking for a Highly Active Guild on off Raid nights to run Mythic + and Chat in Discord. Please leave your Btag in your post.

Hey there! < Simplicity > is a semi-hardcore, 3/12M on previous server but now on Area 52 Horde are looking to round our roster out.

We raid on a relaxed schedule at T/W 8-11 PM EST. Our heroic reclear nights are on Thursday 8 PM EST. Our raids are led by a former US Top 50 raider. However our raids are chilled and relaxed but serious when we try to get these bosses down.

To expand our horizons, we are also in the process of forming an established M+ addict group within the guild (most guildies just grab each other and run keys. Since we just server transferred and some guildies are leveling alts, majority of us run keys around 15 but some want to push higher). Running these M+ key establish the community within our guild which strengthens the bond between guildmates during raids.

If you are interested in our guild, please feel free to reach out to me at Kae#11715 on bnet or Kae#4869 on discord (case sensitive). We can also do cross realm trials to see if we are a fit!

Hello Sensosin, if you are looking for a new home for Shadowlands and want to push for CE we may be the guild for you! -Eternal Rise- is a brand new guild on Area 52 looking for all classes and roles to fill for our roster for Shadowlands, our raid times will be Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm Est, we are also looking for a few officers that would be interested in that role, in the mean time we plan to do lots of Mythic+ while we build our community. If you are interested or have any questions feel free to contact me, thank you! :slight_smile:

Contact Info: Bnet Grace#1550

Hello Sensosin,

I’m with Still Sane on Zul’jin,

Little behind you progression wise as a guild, but our officer core is 6/12m. Check our post out and hit me up if you are interested. jmon13#1882

[H] (Mal’Ganis) 4/12M 12/12H AOTC LF RDPS and Healer

We are a newly formed Guild but all experienced players with CE exp Looking to solidify our roster to finish pushing through Ny’lotha and continue strong into Shadowlands. We currently push high keys and run heroic Ny’lotha to gear alts.

Tues/Thurs 8-11PM EST

Ranged: Hunter, Mage, ele, lock

Melee: DH, warrior

Will consider any exceptional players

Btag: Smokey#1196

Discord: Smokey#9390

Color Blind - 11/12M Ny’alotha, 7/8M Eternal Palace, 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community < Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• Color Blind - 11/12M Ny’alotha (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  • Insomnia - 7/12M Ny’alotha (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - trohe#1927
  • Clockwise - 3/12M Ny’alotha (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - oneg#11294
  • Loud Noises! - 11/12M Ny’alotha (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - falsify#1356
  • Barely Heroic - 12/12H Ny’alotha (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!