LFG who can teach raiding and M+

Hello, I am looking to get back into raiding and discovering what M+ is. I am on storm… something server. ( I can’t remember the name right now) I can transfer. I do play alliance. I raided a lot during Wrath. I have been off and on with every expac but never raided outside of LFR. I have never done a M+. I am now in a spot where I can play consistently and with shadowlands coming out I am excited to get back into WOW. I am on most nights from 5-8 eastern time and random times during the weekends. I main a hunter. I am re learning wow so I am not the greatest but if a guild would like to take on a newbie hunter let me know.

Hello!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

does the sister Alliance guild raid at the same time?

We may be a good fit for you. Check out our details here.

Hey Bluesharp! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to clear heroic and mythic.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!
Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Bnet - megaFly#11904
Discord - megaFly06#6053