LFG tool is fine

Let me guess, you play on a mega server and/or fadction that is larger.

nah, im on eranikus alliance and i have no issues.

Sure you do, and as a dps you get instant groups all the time I bet also. Mind providing your main’s name?

I’ve found the LFG tool hit or miss for old world content.

Im not in current content yet, but im sure it works fine there.

If you put a sidewalk that is not the shortest path through a park no one uses the sidewalk and you end up with a dirt trail through the park.

Plenty of pictures and studies done on this.

It doesn’t support your argument. RDF is just the easiest route possible. Not everything has to be easy.

1 Like

Why would I make up playing on eranikus alliance for any reason

I’m just telling you my experience, i am not for or against rdf

And yes, I play a mage. I get groups easily.

If there are too few tanks and heals vs the amount of dps, there will be wait times with rdf. We have seen this play out already for over a decade.

The solution to this is to try another spec, make friends to play with, join a guild to play with etc.

Same as it is now with the LFG tool.

It actually does support my arguement. Dungeins and super easy, hell we 4 man them all the time just so we dont have to use the lfg TOOL. If the LFG tool was so great would you not think we would use it? I mena we all have epic flying, we all can summon the pug, having 1 more would make our runs evern faster. Yet we refuse to use it, but everyone I play with say at least once a day, they wish RDF was a thing.

So my arguement is simply if LFG tool is better than RDF then there is no reason not to have RDF. The fact that RDF is better and easier is why it is by far the better opeiton.

Good for you. You should come see the poor dps guys begging for tanks and healers on Ateish(Horde). We run usually 3-4 heroics while that same dps begs in LFG chat.4

ur on atiesh horde

Wait times hardly ever went above 20 min for RDF as dps. I see dps waiting 2 hours on Ateish at times.

So you’re saying you “need” the RDF tool because you have been successfully completing dungeons with only 4 people, you plus your three friends?

I don’t see where the problem is.

1 Like

Yes, I am. I dont have issues getting groups as I have friends and my guildies. We just 4 man them. TBH it doesn’t affect me if RDF comes or doesn’t. Has zero affect on my what so ever. I just have empathy for those that are having issues and I know RDF solves a lot of those issues.

idk man even if i just queue myself up in lfg i find a group within 5minutes generally. people luv their mages.

Nah, wait times went way higher than 20 minutes.

1 Like

Yes, as we would use RDF and that would allow those standing around to get in dungeon with us. Instead we dont use the LFG channel or tool and therefore dps are constantly being left out because in my opion the tool is awful and we all hate it.

No they didn’t. Played this game since 2006. I have leveled so many alts and in different times zones over the years from being deployed. Wait time roughly never went higher than 20 min unless you were trying to dps at 2-3 am on US east.

1 Like

I’ve popped into a few threads on this topic and it’s always people who have no problem forming dungeon groups claiming the lack of RFD is such a big problem.

It’s really amusing when that information finally emerges.

Aren’t you “gatekeeping” the dps who are trying to get into a dungeon group by purposefully not inviting them to fill in your open 5th spot?

Well when you are the GM of a guild of real life friends it is quite easy to run dungeons. Feel free to make a toon on ATeish and see how often we are in dungeons and how often we don’t bring others.