LFG Tool - Can't post details

Hi :slight_smile:

My account has the Mobile Authenticator attached, and the SMS Verification enabled too, SECURITY CHECKUP is 100%.

When I try to list a group using the LFG tool in game, I am able to edit the Title field, but for some reason I can not edit the Details field at all, I tried listing for a mythic, a mythic +, a raid, legacy raid, AKA everything, same thing.

Am I missing something ?

Thank you :kissing_heart:

When did you add the modile auth? Have you seen if you got the 4 extra backpack slots to ensure it’s fully set up?

1 Like

Mobile Authenticator was added a long long time ago :slight_smile:

SMS / Phone number added like a month or so ago.

Yes, I do have the extra 4 slots :smiley:

make sure you have Phone Notifications turned on in sms.

Since patch 9.1.5, only accounts that have been secured with a Battle.net Authenticator and Phone Notifications can add custom text to Group Finder listings. If you don’t have an Authenticator or Phone Notifications, you can use the Group Finder, but you will not be able to write custom text on your listing.

As I mentioned above, I have an Authenticator attached & SMS is enabled, along with all options to it.

I do see you have both, Bullet. Not entirely sure why this is happening.

The only thing I see even a little different is you have an EU authenticator and SMS playing in NA. I wouldn’t think that would matter - but perhaps that is a component.

I’d put in a ticket. I’ve honestly not seen this come up before.

6 Likes

@Orlyia

Hi :slight_smile:

That is because my account is originally NA, but I recently changed the country because I’m perm deployed outside the US, & the country I changed to * Don’t wanna mention which in here :stuck_out_tongue: * is for some reason considered as in the EU region haha, if you check my tickets history the last one would explain it for ya :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I guess I’ll open another one for this and see if this is the case.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m not sure why that might be a factor - it indeed may not be the case at all, but that was the only thing I saw that was a little unusual.

5 Likes