Lfg [pst] [pve]

LFG (played 2004/5 - current (admittedly skipped a few.)) Pacific server ideal. PVE requested PVP optional. Casual raid. Desire to revisit warlock in classic. My major regret of not completing this class from before. A Knight in PVP. Non faction specific.

I work long hours Mon.-Fri. and enjoy walks on the beach. Answer today and I may bring cookies.

We do efficient PVE for the gear to dominate PVP. You are free to be as casual or hardcore as you like. We have all kinds of players. Give us a look. You can contact me at JohnnyChainsaws#9034 on Discord.

We raid Tues/Wed 1900-2200 EST and will be on the RPPVP realm, which is PST. We will likely have a secondary raid that runs on the weekend as well.

Hello, I am an officer from the guild NaCl and we plan on playing on the realm Grobbulus an RP-PVP realm. We are from Moon Guard and have been active for many years and are home to many vanilla vets as well as people new to vanilla. We love to raid, pvp, and RP.
If you are interested please message me
Discord: Tala#0262
Btag: Blazingeagle#11348
I am looking forward to talking to you!

SALT FOR THE SALT GOD!

<Blood Threat and Fears>NA-RPPvP Server | Alliance | Casually-Hardcore | EPGP Loot System | Thursday & Sunday Main Raid | Saturday Flexible Raid

“Alright adventurers, the time for greatness is quickly approaching! Join with us to protect Azeroth. Grab your sword and fight the Horde!”

We are an Alliance (NA) Guild that will be formed on a PvP realm at launch. We are a group of real-life friends and coworkers looking to build a fun and productive group of people that want to enjoy everything Classic WoW has to offer - from raiding to world PvP/Premades and even some RP if thats your thing! We have experienced raiders from every expansion to noobies to Classic WoW. We plan on low pressure leveling - I mean lets stop and smell the roses, right? Although, I know there will be a few of us that will waste no time getting to level 60, we will not expect that from everyone. Once level 60, we will have our focus on farming Pre-BIS gear, maxing our professions, ranking up from honor farming, and helping guildies to reach level 60. Our goal is to progress through all raid and PvP content (BG premades).

Main Raid TimesThursday
→ 7pm to 10pm (PST/PDT)
→ 8pm to 11am (MST/MDT)
→ 9pm to 12am (CST/CDT)
→ 10pm to 1am (EST/EDT)

Sunday
→ 6pm to 9pm (PST/PDT)
→ 7pm to 10pm (MST/MDT)
→ 8pm to 11am (CST/CDT)
→ 9pm to 12am (EST/EDT)

Flexible Raid TimesSaturday
→ 8pm to 11am (PST/PDT)
→ 9pm to 12am (MST/MDT)
→ 10pm to 1am (CST/CDT)
→ 11pm to 2am (EST/EDT)

Flexible Raid is where we can have some fun and raid World Dragons, 20 mans, character alt runs or whatever - unless more time is needed for raid progression on Saturday.

Loot System

EPGP

Contact Us

If this sounds like a group you could have some laughs with while slaughtering world dragons, raid bosses, and flight masters, apply or contact us with any questions.

ice9#4515

2 Likes