<LFG> [NA/A] (Thrall) 6 returning players looking for guild

6 AOTC raiders from Nathria are returning looking for a guild to call home. We consist of 1 tank rest are dps/heal Alliance on Thrall.

Hi Seanii!

I will post our guild’s info below, but please add me on Discord and we can chat further! I’ll shoot you an invite to our Discord server and you can get a good feel for our environment. :smiley:

[H/A] Thrall - <Key Me> M+ Key Guild looking for people to smash keys

As of July 23, 2024, you may join guilds on any server with any faction.

Key Me is a M+ key guild and welcomes players of all skill levels. Our members run keys at every level. All officers and many veterans are happy to help new key-pushers learn their class/spec and dungeon mechanics, as well as group up with high io players to push keys as high as possible. Many of our members achieve 3k+ each season, while others run keys with their guildmates and make new friends in pick up groups.

We have three weekly M+ guild events and our guild chat is frequently filled with members linking their keys for guildies to run. Additionally, we will have one weekly AOTC raid night in TWW for anyone interested.

We are extremely active both in-game and in Discord, so we are a great fit for people who want a social guild, as well. :slight_smile:

Please message Throkka (Discord: Kejhix) or Curate (Discord: Lomilas) if this sounds like the environment you’re looking for!

Tavern Raiders is a brand new guild. Recruiting all for TWW. Goal are to obtain AOTC then move into Mythic progression. Raid times are 9 pm pst- 12 am pst Tues/Thurs.
Great place for 6 returning players if the schedule fits. Guilds are Cross Realm/Faction now.
For more info about it.
Contact me:
Discord: iaintdaplug
BNET: iAintDaPlug#1119

Hey. Couple more questions for you. What timezone are you looking for? Is tank willing to do DPS with an offspec of tank?

We are a mythic/aotc raiding guild. Currently 6/9 awakened Amidrassil on mythic. We are looking for More to fill out our Mythic Raid team going into the war within.

We raid 9-12 pst but we will be changing it to MST come October.

Feel free to message me on discord - Peyotie or BN - peyo#1247

Chaotic Shadows is an AOTC guild with goals of Mythic progression. We have a diverse group of members, from new players to seasoned raiders, and we’re seeking team-oriented individuals willing to help others and tackle challenging content.

We raid on Tue and Thu from 8:00 PM to 10:00 PM EST.

Check the list below to see what classes and specs we’re currently recruiting. Even if your class/spec isn’t listed, but you believe you’d be a good fit for our guild, don’t hesitate to reach out!

Immediate Needs:

• Healers - Any Spec
  • Tank- Any Spec

High Priority:

• Ranged DPS

Medium Priority:

• Melee DPS

WE DO MORE THAN JUST RAID! We also have members online throughout the week engaging in activities like pushing Mythic+ keys.

Requirements:

Attendance matters. Even though we lean towards a more casual approach. We’re looking for members committed to showing up regularly, not just logging in sporadically.

Openness to learning and embracing constructive feedback is key. If there’s an opportunity for growth, we’ll reach out to offer assistance. It’s important to be enthusiastic about improving and not take feedback personally.

Communication:

The Discord channels will be our primary source of notification for all of the following. You are expected to read all the Discord messages and be up to date on the information throughout the week.

We strive to be kind and have a good sense of humor. We’re all adults here with a common goal of defeating bosses. Our humor may be somewhat ‘mature,’ but we make a concerted effort to avoid causing offense.

Our guild is like a tight group of friends. We have a blast laughing and raiding all night and keep the fun going with a lively Discord chat during the day when we can’t play. Hope to chat with you soon about joining in on the fun!

Please reach out here or add me below
Discord .stephenl
Bnet Gorehowl#11853

Hey Seanii!

Moistly Moist is a newerish guild, originally formed back in shadowlands we fell apart due to life circumstances and i am just bringing it all back together. we are currently looking for heals and dps for our raid team which we are going to be a mid-core raid team with hopesog mid-high mythic prog, but were not gonna bash our heads against it. we are a fun environment where people like to goof off until its time to get serious.We are currently full cleared all heroic raids with some mythic prog on all the raids, and our biggest challenge is roster ATM. my goal as of right now is to have a full 20 man raid team ready for TWW. Our raid times are 8pm-10pm PST Tues/Sunday.
If we sound like the guild for you message me on discord and we can chat some more!
Disc- themoomanz

Summit Gaming is coming back for future xpacks and end game content. We are looking for a good core main tank, ranged dps and some solid healers to push mythic end game content, we are open to experienced raiders and officers to join our core.

Raid times
Tuesday Wednesday Friday 730-10 east.
Discord: Force9014
Bnet: Force#1405