LFG - Horde - 407 Holy Priest

Thinking about a realm transfer, and this realm seems like it would be a good fit for me.

About me: I am a 407 Holy Priest who is 1/9M 8/9H in BoD and was 1/9M 9/9H in Uldir. I am a player who is online everyday at some point and likes to do guild stuff, be it raid or M+. I am looking to change guilds because my current guild has a surplus of Holy Priests and outside of raiding 2x per week, I usually need to pug any other content, which is not fun for me. I pug M+ just to try and get a weekly chest but pretty much stick to +4 - +8 range.

I am looking for a guild, preferably Horde, that raids at least 2x/week between 7pm- 11pm EST and likes to run M+ within the guild getting people their weekly +10 finished.

Thanks for reading.

I’ll ping the recruiters. I think all of my guilds are too late for you. = )

Hey there, Hit me up sometime soon. 2/9M 9/9H T/TH night raiding guild. Kelfuries15#1651

2 Likes

Hi Zygos!

I’d love to talk with you more about potentially joining Horder Faster Deeper. We raid Fridays and Sundays from 8pm-11pm EST and are currently 2/9M BoD 2/2H CoS. We would love to add a holy priest to our ranks, and also have a very active Discord and dedicated channel to help guild members organize their weekly M+ runs.

Please feel free to add me on bnet Lanoline#1436 thanks!

Hey! Sounds like we may be a good fit. Have a look and let me know.

Exiled is an AOTC focused raiding guild located on the server Turalyon. While our focus is AOTC, we will dabble in Mythic raiding once all content has been cleared. We are currently 9/9H BoD and 2/2H CoS looking to start pushing into Mythic BoD as the roster allows.

RAID TIMES: Currently we raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8pm-10pm est.

RAID EXPECTATIONS: Our raid times are short, so during those 2 hour windows want to be pulling. Due to our time constraints we dont want to have to explain every encounter with every pull. Discord in between pulls is typically laughing and joking around, but during the pull communication is focused on what we are doing. We expect you to come prepared with everything you will need for the encounter i.e. pots, watching videos, and properly enchanted/gems. We provide most everything except for your pots, all you need to do is ask.

ATMOSPHERE OUTSIDE OF RAID: We are a guild comprised of mostly late 20s to late 30s year old working adults. We all are typically in discord joking around with each other posting memes or picking on the Demon Hunter. Our sense of humor tends towards the dark side, so really nothing you say will offend anyone. Most of us are on almost every night running mythic plus, leveling alts, or just hanging out playing other games.

Needs: We are looking for a dedicated tank, DPS, and healers for our raid team. However if the atmosphere sounds like something your interested in, we are always recruiting social players.

If any of this sounds interesting to you please dont hesitate to contact me on discord: taurast#9407 or bnet: taurast#1518 or Nicknac on discord/bnet: theblizzur#1777
Good luck Have fun and Sorry about your key!

Hey If you are interested in heroic to early mythic raiding 1 day a week I am starting a new guild for that!

Raid is Sat 7:30-11pm CST

Cinnebuns#1943 if you want more info!

Ordo Pars Temulentus [H] is recruiting for all roles, AoTC-focused raiding Wed/Sun 8pm to 11pm EST (Server) and Mythic+ dungeon running on the days in between!

Toki#8894 (Discord) or Tokikonae#11280 Btag!