Lfg empty since classic launch

8/10 Good Trolling but has gotten repetitive.

2 Likes

You’re also only reading the forums and not playing Classic.

These forums are just a bad representation of the world of warcraft player base, they have been for a while.

Additionally,

Do you really think it’s that hard to get to level 10 in classic and be able to post?

Do you really think classic wow discussion belongs here any more or less than the majority of the off topic posts there are?

Do you really think Blizz cares where people post classic stuff? Wait I’ll answer this one. Yeah they gave WoW Classic their whole section, but have they been actively moving threads? Nah they’re eating this hype up.

Could all of this be detrimental to the game long term?

To sum up the difference:

Classic: HOLY SH*T A RUTHLESS SHIV 0.1% DROP RATE BLUE BOE! I’m going to sell this and make bank. Or WOW MY BIS DROPPED!

BfA: Gets a 440 belt with good stats, no socket compared to your 430 belt so you vendor it and don’t care. Or you get an item that doesn’t TF and go on the forum and complain about it.

I’ve played classic enough to see people watching other people die to take the quest mob they had tagged or ninja loot a chest more often than helping others.

After declining your group invite don’t forget the important part. People have some weird fascination for unnecessarily competing for tags and making quests take 5x longer.

That’s pretty easily remedied by not getting caught up in a breakneck rush to 60. If you take so time to chill every few levels to work on profs and sell stuff, cash will never be an issue.

Oh, and level via quests, not grinding… grinding doesn’t give you rep, and hitting revered with your city of choice deeply discounts training for both class abilities and professions.

Mercs are coming for sure.

Oh darling. It’s not the same. Server pride is forming. Something that has been missing from wow for years

1 Like

Server pride doesn’t mean anything.

Then have fun in retail.

3 Likes

The exaggeration is strong with this one.

Never did I say this is the most perfect game to ever exist.

I said this is a closer to DnD than retail. Way closer.

You sound salted or something. Maybe thats why you exaggerate to argue against something I didnt say.

Classic > Retail all day

1 Like

I am, thank you. More fun than people watching me die to take the quest mob i had tagged or ninja looting a chest after i agro’d the mob near it.

No community is perfect, but the overall vibe on my realm is good. I’ve had people randomly help me and I’ve tried to pay that forward too.

Sorry you’ve had a dissimilar experience.

For myself I like a little risk while I play A bad pull that can kill you. In retail I can tank and solo most anything in the world.

I enjoy retail but I haven’t felt like I belonged to anything important for years

3 Likes

A metric ton of 120s (that post in the classic forum) ARE trolls. However, nowhere was it stated that all of them are.

Hey, lobby to change the name of this forum to Modern WoW General Forum, and then perhaps you will gain some traction. Otherwise you best get used to the idea that all active subs fall under the general heading. Some of us actually lobbied for a completely separate forum for classic WoW. The response was typically to the effect that classic isn’t popular enough to warrant any such thing. Hell, to this day we cannot even get separate class forums for classic.

Please cite those instances. Should be easy for you.

yeah right,of you depend on quest rewards for upgrade --goodluck-- at level 26 not a single one unless I bought off ah.

Retail players arguments kinda fall dead in the water when their game is dying right before their eyes.

You’re gonna find it hard to defend the game systems present in retail right now when BfA is failing so damn hard.

3 Likes

It’s ****ing boring. That’s the only reason you need.