LFD will KILL WoTLK

Thank you for not adding it in :+1:

30 Likes

LFD will not KILL WoTLK.

See? I can provide no context or relevance to my post as well.

But also, LFD is best for WoTLK. :kissing_heart:

114 Likes

Lfd is actually a good thing, it should be implemented

85 Likes

How?

It didn’t kill it the first time.

We had Cataclysm to blame for that.

53 Likes

WOTLK should have everything it had in the original game. If you don’t like LFD or account bound heirlooms, don’t use them, but let others decide for themselves weather they will use them like it was back then. Cry babies demanding changes are what ruined the game.

41 Likes

classic wrath will be dead by phase 2 with out lfd just like classic wow and classic tbc…lol.

ill be playing dragonflight over wrath since it will be better then wrath without lfd…lol.

23 Likes

Well I will not play Wotlk without LFD … originally it was a great future . Always had a group … anytime . To do a dungeon and to get the badges .

40 Likes

How does it feel? Being wrong all the time.

1 Like

I know a few people that may bounce based on this alone. Looking for group and bulletin board are such a waste of time.

16 Likes

some servers population are so messed up some people won’t be able to really play without it.

18 Likes

“Wrathbaby “was not a endearing term and was synonymous with “welfare epics” which all was centered around Dungeon finder. Take it how you will, but even back then it was tied to an increase in anonymous toxicity in game, and drew attention to the playerbase as gamer parias, and has since been a stigma that plagues the wow player base to this day. " Barrens Chat” is a common euphemism for sh#$ posting in a forum. LFD didn’t create toxic players it just bypassed the filters the game society had established to deal with them and keep it in check, back then if you told someone you played wow , lot of times it was like, " oh your one of those gamers” Oh and if it takes 3 hrs to get a group and thats your argument of entitlement for lfd, then you should go play retail where the game caters to your kind of social style. Plain and simple it’s a game that requires social effort and that skill is the most important skill to master if you want to play with others in classic. You either throw the party or ask to get an invite. Instead you want your parents to throw you a surprise party and invite all the guests and give you a big cake and presents like it’s your birthday every day.

7 Likes

Good analogy. Lul.

How is it a surprise if he tells his parents he wants the party right meow.

1 Like

not having LFD will kill it…

LFD did not kill community interaction… Gearscore/raider.io/addons that turn players into numbers ruined community interaction… in fact players interact IN MY EXPERIENCE more friendly in retail then in classic because everything is a hyper race to the end with master loot/ninjas reserving BIS loot/ ALL LOW LVL DUNGEONS BEING IMPOSSIBLE TO FILL EXCEPT FOR BOOSTED RUNS/ GDKP raiding killing raiding imo turning it into a job instead of raiding with friends for fun…

28 Likes

No it wont, its retarded to stare at LFG channel going 100 miles an hour for an hour when you have a LFG option. Purists be gone

16 Likes

It won’t, it didn’t, and it should be implemented.

19 Likes

Yes it would, it’s foolish to believe a Anti-Social and Anti-Exploration feature won’t be detrimental to a traditional MMO that heavily focuses on community building.
Zoomers be gone

1 Like

LOL enjoy filtering the 100 miles an hour spam of junk looking for groups, go engage with them its so fun.

6 Likes

don’t forget to add it’s engaging for the community interacting with each other on a deep personal level

cough cough

1 Like

stare at a channel spam for long periods of time, cap the ignore list in a week to help slow it down, then report people spam so it goes on the temp banlist until you relog thing etc etc… its great cant wait.