LFD outrage Astroturfed?

It’s certainly more chaotic than I had previously imagined.

Heroic dungeons are not end game in WotLK, raids are. Dungeons are for getting players geared enough to be able to raid. It makes no sense to limit players access to dungeons, especially on low population servers. No one is suggesting LFR be added to WotLK. We just want to play the game as it originally was.

2 Likes

Not nearly enough to actually matter.

Imagine trying to lower dungeon participation…

Lmfao.

3 Likes

If that was the case then people were abusing trade chat to look for groups. There was a reason for that. The lfg channel wasn’t working. They were so desperate to find a group they were willing to sit in a major city hoping trade might work because the global lfg channel failed them

7 Likes

Unfortunately the thing is that your thoughts and the thoughts of others like yours are damaging to the experience I remember about Wrath if RDF is never introduced. You can see my topic of discussion here: Random Dungeon Finder - More Social Than You Think

Your point about Trade Chat being killed by RDF… If it kills the mage and pally boost spam it would be a welcome change. Maybe people could then use it for its actual purpose, which was to buy and sell things to other players. At least on my server, it seems most people talk socially in LFG. How they manage to read it through all the boosting and GDKP noise is above me, but it’s there.

If RDF was limited to normal dungeons, I wouldn’t care. I mostly want RDF for leveling my alts anyways. It would be nice to have for farming badges and giving me an incentive to go back to do Heroics every day other than being guilt tripped into tanking Heroic SP for a blue quality trinket.

6 Likes

If LFD was in the game I would still sell boosts, I would just charge more to include the LFD queue LOL.

Prot Pally WTS Instant Queue, fast and EZ Heroic 100g a seat.

2 Likes

Good. Trade chat wasn’t intended for finding groups. Yeah, I used it back then, too… But it was crap that we had to.

Did the LFD tool create new problems? Yep… But ya know, forming a group was easier. That was immensely better.

5 Likes

Was your trade chat back then filled with mage boosts??

Y’all living in the past and this version of WOTLK won’t be the home you remember it I promise.

I’m sure looking through lfg BB is the version of WOTLK you want tho.

Lots of spam to siphon thru!

3 Likes

More power to you. That’s actually a viable form of income in the future. Who wouldn’t take advantage of that opportunity?

3 Likes

Well people like to complain about boosters and think LFD would get rid of them, just figured I’d point out that it would only make our jobs easier.

And like everyone else we can still choose to not use you.

See how we have options??

Without RDF options are gone.

3 Likes

what would you expect from your dog even if you did beat it?
To stay Loyal.

if blizzard started to sell Mythic items on shop? I’m pretty sure that you’ll make a post to approve it :ok_hand: No hard feeling

Then why are you guys always complaining about boosters if you don’t even use them? XD

This is peak copium right here.

1 Like

Because it’s basically the ONLY option to get a dungeon group lmfao.

Oh sorry you want people no you EXPECT people to wait an hour to play a part of the game and find a group.

Go level a new toon try to get a gnomer dungeon run, try to get a sfk or SM run, let me know how long it takes.

1 Like

Maybe if you were a better player you would get invited to groups?

I literally ran a pre 60 dungeon every day on this character while leveling it.

Why do people always insist I’m solely speaking on my behalf, you do know there is other players out there?

You haven’t done anything in this game rofl.

In prepatch??

If it was prepatch don’t even respond, you’re clearly trolling.

I’ve cleared all raid content in 2007 and did all the TBCC content on my main. Sorry if I rustled your jimmies there, dunno why you would have a hard time getting groups if you were a decent hunter though.

No it was during P2 tbh. I didn’t even play during TBCC pre patch. Its funny how you only see the game through sweat lord meta goggles though.

I’m sorry you expect to be carried at the end of an expansion LOL. Come to Ashkandi I’ll give you some pitty runs since you are having a hard time my guy.