LF Senior Knight

Hey. I am rather new to posting on RP forums since I’ve only come back from a hiatus I’ve been on since WOD’s release. But, I thought it’d be worth a shot to ask.

I don’t see many active Silver Hand type guilds anymore on the server anymore so I thought it’d be cool to ask around if any remaining Knight RPers would be interested in taking up a squire?

I know there is the Silver Hammer community project, but I can’t speak on what guilds there may still be with that sort of focus. Perhaps start there and see what you can find.

1 Like

Hello there! As Leilleath said, there’s the Silver Hammer project right now, which is a community rather than a guild, so that people don’t have to leave their current guilds to participate in our activities. In addition to aiding the Alliance, one of the Hammer’s primary goals is the training of squires. We have a number of knights that have signed up to be IC mentors to people that want to be squires, and we give mentors and squires a special chat channel to coordinate things in and figure out who you’d like to be paired with.

I’m one of the coordinators for this group, and I’d be happy to see about finding you a Discord invite! We’re actually having a meeting tonight as well out in Vol’dun, and we could try to steal a warlock to summon you out there if you’d like to be introduced in character. You’re also welcome to contact me in-game.

1 Like

I’d like to also recommend the Silver Hammer project for you; they’re an active group with a lot of interesting members who are veteran to the server. :star_struck:

Ah yes! A fine young gentleman in need of some guidance. If youre into “Silver Hand” type guilds, why not associate with a knight of their 1st and truest successor? That is, the Scarlet Crusade, and the knight in question would be me! Huzzah and all that!

Ah, what it is to be young and brimming with energy! I adore teaching! All the Talking about me, telling stories about me, having my squires do chores for me, adds up to wondrous past time! The thought of tending to the didactic needs of the youth fills me with a joy-errr… adjacent feeling!

With me, a licensed instructor, you will recieve courses approved and developed by the Crusade itself!
Credited courses such as:

Book Burning 402
Mob Mentality 1000
The Art of the Riot 211
Religious Persecution And You
Scarlet Tolerance 101
Torches and Pitchforks: Before you Burn
Shoot Wrestling 1320!

What fun!

1 Like

Are you still in search of a knight to roleplay with, Carolus? I didn’t reply at first because my job and guild situation were both somewhat uncertain. They have settled down now, leaving me with a decent amount of free time.

This character is a faithful paladin of the Church and knight of the realm, but I’m not a fan of military RP myself so I’m not in typical paladin guilds. I would focus less on combat and more on moral dilemmas and helping the community.

If you’d like to meet up, let me know.