Lf semi-hardcore guild for shadowlands

Hi,

I’m an experienced player looking for a home in Shadowlands to push towards cutting edge with. I’m not looking for realm firsts or anything of the sort but would like to be a part of a group that is actively pushing to clear all Mythic content and push high keys. I spent the majority of BfA trying to lead a guild through mythic raiding content. Unfortunately we weren’t able to perform up to my expectations due to not being able to maintain a consistent roster and decided to disband and go our seperate ways around the middle of BfD.

I went on to achieve 8/9M BFD as a mage before I stopped playing actively. I have raiding experience as a Main Tank on my Brewmaster Monk and RDPS as a Mage which was my main throughout Legion as well. I have every class at 120 and will be waiting for more updates on the expansion. I am more than open to playing anything and am confident that I can play any role/class to a high level.

With the release of the new expansion I would like to give it a good crack without having to deal with the minutia of running a guild and be able to dedicate all focus on my own performance within the raid team.

In summary I know I am capable of achieving cutting edge if with the right people therefore I’m looking for an established guild that I could possible join and achieve this with. If I sound like I’m the right fit for your team please reply, thank you!

Hey mate, would like to have a chat. I’m GM of a guild reforming for Shadowlands, we have a good stable core returning and are looking to supplement with 1-2 players, particularly a BM tank so you fit the bill nicely.

We last raided in BoD, kill PoV vids/raid times on wowprog: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/frostmourne/Listen/rating.tier23

cheers

Hey mate happy to have a chat if still recruiting but by the look of your other post seems you’re good. Hypo#11241 if you want to talk cheers