Lf raiding guild on Barthilas

hi all, currently looking for a new guild on Barth that raid 1 or 2 nights a week from 7.30pm onwards any night except friday saturdays preferred. either ww/mw monk, ele/enhance shaman or feral druid. hmu.

A newly formed guild looking for active, social and new members to join our community. Whether it’s levelling and gearing alts, M+ Dungeons, Xmog & RAID! we have a spot for you :slight_smile: 9/9N 9/9H Raid Progression Wednesaday & Sunday 7-9pm ST.

thanks bud, really looking for that 7.30pm onwards start time… 7pm just a fraction too early for me to be online and raid ready in time. cheers though.

HI Chammie,

I have a raiding guild on Khaz’goroth looking for players if your interested in a server transfer let me know!

Discord: BeRazzled

Hey Mate,

I see you’ve stated times that work for you. If by any chance on Sundays you can raid earlier, we raid 1 night a week. 5 - 8 ST Sunday, currently 3/9M with experiments most likely killed next week. If you’re interested feel free to flick me an add on discord - vaed0rn.

thanks mate, not overly keen on a transfer right now but cheers for offer

[H] Barthilas 4/9M 9/9H ATSC - LFM - 2 nights Sun/Mon 7:30 - 10pm AEST LF DPS - Recruitment / Oceanic Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

lets have a chat if you are keen

Hello! We are on Area 52 a late night raiding guild that raids wed/thurs from 10pm-1am EST. We are 3/9Mythic atm and in need of a WW Monk. We require a min ilvl of 435 and do a 2 week trial to join the mythic team. If you are looking for Heroic raiding we are doing a heroic run Tuesdays @10pmest. We all hang out in discord and chat and run keys nightly as well. If interested add Marloe on discord or Marloe#1118 on battlenet! Hope to hear from you!

Hey Chammie :slight_smile:

You may want to come check us out! I’m from The Collective (Barthilas) and we always have lots of events running each week. We have multiple raiding teams:
Normal team thurs/sat 8pm,
2 heroic teams thurs/tues 8:15pm & wed/mon 8:30pm
and a mythic team wed/mon 8:15pm

Feel free too look over our recruitment post: [A/H] Barthilas <The Collective> Tanks/Healers/DPS

and I’m happy to answer any questions you may have (can find me in game if you’re interested!)

sounds good mate, will catch you either in game or on discord