[A/H] Barthilas <The Collective> Tanks/Healers/DPS

Join The Collective: Recruiting Talented Gamers in OCE! (Focused on Healers and Tanks

Are you searching for a gaming community that welcomes players of all experience levels? Look no further! The Collective is seeking exceptional talent in OCE to join our ranks.

Discover the perfect home for your gaming journey, whether you’re just starting out or a seasoned pro. As a recent addition to The Collective, I’ve found an amazing group of dedicated individuals who truly enjoy playing the game and progressing together.

Experience the efficiency of a well-run organization that values commitment and dedication. At The Collective, our focus is on supporting and empowering our members, ensuring that you thrive in our community. Whether you’re interested in joining as a member, raider, PvP enthusiast, or Mythic+ aficionado, we only ask that you show up and enjoy the experience – no additional expectations required.

With an array of activities available, such as Mythic+ Key Nights, multiple raid teams (including AOTC and Mythic progression), casual raid teams, PvP offerings, guild events, and exciting raffles, The Collective has grown to nearly 300 members!

Whether you’re a casual, social, or competitive player, joining The Collective will be an unforgettable experience. Reach out to me on Discord (monstars1) to explore our Guild Docs and get a taste of life at The Collective!

Don’t miss out on this opportunity – we’re excited to hear from you!

I have only been in this guild for about 2 weeks but they are some of the most welcoming, friendly and organised people I have had the pleasure of playing with. There are lots of raids for different skills, commitment levels and time zones, and the chat and discord are always going with chats and runs of various keys or other activities! I couldn’t be happier.

1 Like

Great guild to get involved with!

Great guild, have a bit of everything for everyone, extremely welcoming. Great Raid environment from casual to mythic, pvp and well the diablo degens are cool too.

Amazing guild - still recruiting exceptional tanks and dps. Hit me up Rembeast#1389

This guild is amaze-balls. I have been loving the guild events since I joined. And now we even have a book club. Highly recommend this guild to anyone who is looking for more from their WoW experience.

1 Like

Its really amazing to see this guild grow from 1 raid team hiting normals to running 3 raid teams and alt runs to 3/9 mythic.

This guild is a great home for anyone at any game level from the soucal player to the hardcore mythic player, we are all one collective!!!

Hit us up if you like to join

What’s the raid schedule?

Hey :slight_smile:
We have 3 raid teams:
The Gob Squad (Normal): Thurs/Sat 8pm (server time)
The A-Team (Heroic): Thurs/Tues 8:15pm (server time)
MBT (Mythic): Wed/Mon 8:15pm (server time)

People interested in the MBT should contact Monstars (discord id: monstars1) .

We are starting a new raid team with the foces of Heroic raiding moving into mythic raiding.

This raid team will raid Monday & Wednesday 8:15pm to 10:30pm.

Fell free to reach out to me on Discord: so1orage

We also have …

Mythic team: Monday & Wednesday 8:15pm to 10:30pm
Team A: Thursday & Tuseday 8:15pm to 10:30pm
Gob Team: Thursday & Saturday 8:00pm to 10:00
Alt run: (Normal) Saturday 4:00pm & (Heroic) Sunday 4:00pm

Also we have achievements nights, mythic dungeon nights and more…with over 400 members in guild there is always somthing going on. So come join us at The Collective

Can confirm guild actually is a banger

1 Like

You’re a banger, would bang :eggplant:

Looking For Tank and Shaman heals for Heroic>Mythic team

Message me if interested :relaxed:
Discord: so1orage

looking for a new home myself as my guild kinda moved and now raids on a friday night which i cant commit to but love raiding so looking for somewhere new. have a dps/heals monk an ele shaman over 430ilvl with AOTC on both. HMU if still looking for more.

Hey there Bigfripp! :slight_smile:

I’m happy to have a chat with you more about the guild to see if it’s a good fit.
Can find me in game on Barthilas (cynters on discordif preferred)

We are taking applications for next session!!!

When do you guys raid

We raid 8pm to 10:30pm Monday & Wednesday,

We have Multiple Raid Teams, Mythic+, PvP, Social & Competitive welcome. Super active community throughout the day and night, All Welcome!!! Message the following for more info

Raid Officer: Yettio#1369
Recruitment Officer: cynters#0234

I am a Lone warrior looking for a guild for patch 10.2, was wondering if I could join the guild and be part of the ranks of The Collective, I have been a tank for multiple mythic raids for almost all expansions. Right now the guild that I have been with has disbanded and decided not to play WOW anymore. I am a 441 Prot Warrior (ONLY NO DPS) ready to be used during patch 10.2! and I am KEEN on the weekend raids and the mythic + runs :slight_smile:

i sent a friend request on discord (Gahii)