LF raiding and mythic plus guild

I play a vengeance/havoc dh looking to get into a casual raiding guild plus mythic plus once season starts. Been playing since TBC i also bring along my wife who plays a BM hunter. Both of us hit 2900 mythic score last season. We are available most days and nights so let me know what your times are. Thanks

add me on discord, contact is in that link, we are looking for a heal priest or shadow

Hey if you’re still looking we need some more dps for our raid team. Check our info out below

Space Nuggz - Sargeras

We are seeking a holy or disc priest

Our first raid week with all new members we are 6/8 normal

We are a newly formed guild with experienced leaders with some playing 20years. We are looking for like-minded players to join our ranks for TWW.

Our current raid goal is AOTC with the possibility of mythic & of course we will be pushing keys in M+

Raiding Schedule: Our raids are planned for Tuesday & Wednesday 9-11PM EST

We are currently seeking for our raid group:

Dps (open to everyone at) but more in need of listed below for raid
High

Range dps - any

Healer Need 1 main healer and a healer that’s willing to flex dps Must be knowledgeable
Priest

Tank
open back up/ dps off spec, M+ tank

What We offer:

• Help- with leveling, gearing, advice
  • A friendly non toxic environment
  • Consistency

What We’re Looking For in you:

• Active Players: We want members who are active or semi active. Be knowledgeable about their class/role or be willing to accept help.

• Team Players: We value teamwork and communication. If you’re ready to contribute to a positive and cooperative environment, come prepared for raid with proper consumables.

• Sense of Humor: We enjoy having fun and a good laugh goes a long way. .

• If you want to talk Drop me a message in-game or get with me on Discord valane0693 or bnet Valane#1507

Hello!
We are Nap Time, a reforming guild aiming for CE this expansion! Our raid days are Fri/Sat 9pm-12am PST. We also have many people that will be pushing m+! If you’re interested in learning more, feel free to reach out to either me or my GM.

Discord: divineboredom or jlj0027 (GM)

Hey!

We are a casual guild raiding Tues/Thurs 8:30 - 11:30EST gunning for AOTC. We could really use a DPS that can flex tank so reach out if you are interested!

hi there! we are looking to add more players to our AOTC raid roster and our m+ team… I’m going to attach our guild page for you to skim through to see if we could possibly be a good fit for you! I’d be happy to sit down and chat with you to answer any questions you may have. I look forward to speaking with you soon hopefully!