LF Raid team for shadowlands for me and friend

I am a CE raider on multiple different classes/specs and looking for a new raid team thats willing to give my friend a chance. He doesnt have any logs but hes a hardcore gamer in every game he plays always achieving high ranks so I know he will be an asset to whatever team is willing to trial us to prove it. We plan on going no life mode when shadowlands hits and will be way ahead by time raid comes out then most players. Hit me up if interested. He can play whatever is needed I can play Tank/DPS (Monk/Druid/Paladin/Mage/Hunter) All very comfortably and at a CE level

HI there, mind letting me know if you find a guild that will welcome you? My brother and I are in practically the exact same situation, but I am finding it difficult finding guilds

Hey there! Still looking?

One Hundred Proof has returned to the mythic progression raiding scene. We just completed our third week of mythic progression into Ny’Alotha, and are currently 6/12 M.

We have many players that have been playing together since Legion where we were a top 20 guild on Sargeras. Legion was our last go around, however One Hundred Proof has been around for much longer.

Hit me up on btag for more info: Cptwaffles#1248

Hey! my guild Rise Up Gamers is welcoming all specs and classes to build a new raid team for SL! We love running and pushing M+ and leveling together as well! We have a great community and are active on discord, lmk if any of you are interested in joining! We plan on raiding weekends in the afternoons/late afternoons. battletag: HOWDARE#1671

I don’t know if you guys are still looking haha but add me on bnet: HOWDARE#1671