LF N/H Raiding Guild

Hi y’all, I’m a returning player looking for a guild to get into raiding. I just hit max level (Arcane Mage) and am still gearing up but I wanted to throw my hat out there early. All my characters are Horde, and on Kil’Jaeden (US). I’m theoretically open to swapping realms/factions, but I’d prefer not to.

I have a 9-5 so I can only play during the evening (central time) or on weekends. In the past I was a decent-ish player (managed to solo 5-mask horrific visions back in BfA), but I don’t have too much raid experience.

I also enjoy M+, and would love to find a group to run those, but my focus is on getting into raiding.

We could be a good fit, if you are open to xfer…

[Elune] Fidelitas is recruiting more for mythic+ and raiding. We are a casual, adult family and friends group that has played many games together (including this one) for quite a long time, and we’re looking for a few more like minded to join for group content. Please reply to post, in game Greylight, bnet Grey#13440, or dm Grey | An Vod’ika#7430 in discord. Good hunting!

US-Illidan

We are a small group of friends looking to find more friends to form an organized and progressive raid team. We like to Raid/M+ and do some pvp(mostly for fun). We like a 3-day raid schedule. Our preferred raid days and times are as follows. Tues./Wed./Thurs. from 7:30cst-10:30cst. We also have leadership roles to fill for interested and qualified players.

ABOUT US

We are just everyday working-class people who have real lives and jobs. But we also enjoy Raiding/M+ and other activities WoW has to offer. We like to hang out with like-minded players and enjoy the company of others during our time in WoW. We aren’t easily offended by off color jokes. We don’t take anything to seriously outside of raid. And most of all we just want to have a ton of fun while playing the game no matter what content we are doing. It’s not a job it’s a video game.

RAID ENVIRONMENT

We are serious enough during raids to get the kills we are wanting to achieve. But not so serious we can’t laugh things off during the tough nights or bad pulls. We want to achieve Aotc. And move into progression on mythic content once that is accomplished. We expect our leadership positions as well as our raiders to do the proper research for each fight. Have the proper add-ons. Know you BiS gear. Have proper enchants on your gear. Bring consumables for each and every raid.

Current Progress: 7/8N 1/8H (Leadership)

Looking for:

Tank: Closed

Healers: Open
High Priority:
Holy Priest
Preservation Evoker
Resto Shaman
Disc Priest

DPS: Open
High Priority Ranged:
Shadow Priest
Warlock
Mage
Hunter
Balance Druid

High Priority Melee:
DPS DK

We encourage skilled as well as casual players to join. Also looking for M+ players.

We also offer a guild/discord community so that you can enjoy content with us while not being pressured to change faction/server.

We look forward to speaking to you.

B-Tag

GM/Healing Officer: Borden#11825

Officer/RL: Drty#1552

Dps Officer: DoonieKing#1801

Lets chat.

Discord: Ehlissa#9836

Hello!

My name is Zozz, GM for the horde guild Inntrovertus in Zul’jin. We’d love to get you into our raid Sunday/Monday 930PM EST. You don’t need to transfer unless you truly feel like you fit.
We’re currently 8/8 N and attempting to go into heroic once we’ve honed in our raid team. We’re a very small guild that formed with a bunch of buddy’s just tryna have a good time in WoW.

If you have any questions, or would like to chat further, shoot me a message on discord:
Zozz#0329

Hi there! Not sure if you are still looking or not but figured I’d post anyway! No matter what, good luck and I hope you find the perfect guild for you!

You can find my LFM post here.

We are a primary Alliance guild and raiding group, however we do have a few that are horde and about 1/3 of our group are on different servers. What brings us together is friendship and the love of games.

Again, good luck!

Check this posting. I don’t know if times fit as we are late night. [H]Tichondrius Reject Raiders recruiting for Dragonflight 9PM pst- 12AM pst Tues/Thurs

Hi there,

I am recruiting for a new team on the Stormrage server. We raid Wed 7-9 EST and Sun 3-6 EST. I see you are willing to transfer but would prefer not to. Are you ok with joining a community and keeping your toons where they are? You can get in touch with me through bnet and discord, if you are at all interested in that scenerio.

Btag: Slippersocks#11591
Disc: Slipper Socks#1360

Are you looking for a laid back community of players who enjoy downing bosses, while helping others better their skill sets?

Outlaw Brotherhood - Thrall (Horde and Alliance) is currently recruiting for our Heroic Team.

We are currently 8/8N and 6/8H, our raid nights are Fri/Sat starting at 8est.

Looking for:

DPS:

Ranged-

Balance Druid, Warlock, Mage

Melee-

Rogue, Demon Hunter, Monk

Healers:

Resto Druid, Holy/Disc Priest

For Heroics a min iLvl of 390 is required, previous knowledge of fights are a plus.

Looking for more active players who enjoy M+ as well!

Any questions or interest feel free to message me:

Btag: tehfluffyone#1150

Discord: Devana#8731

(I apologize for it showing my Classic Character, it would not let me change this. My retail Character if you would like to look it up is Valfreýa US-Thrall.
Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon!)

Hey Eranar,

If your willing to possibly server switch would love to chat.

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset as well as being active in Mythic Plus. Current GM has 15 years of experience as a GM & Officer’s have years of leadership experience as well as AOTC & Mythic Raiding Experience as well as most of our community has AOTC/Mythic experience.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST

Healer: High Priority (Disc Priest, Resto Shaman, Evoker)
Dps: High Priority- Melee Dps

**Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not **

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756