LF Mythic Raiding 446ilvl Moonkin

Hey bud would love to chat we are 4/8M with rashok to 15% so kill coming soon we raid Tuesday and Wednesday night from 8 to 11pm est if your interested in chatting you can reach me on Disc at Sig#9905 or b-net Sig#11142

hello! we are Magical! we are 3/9 mythic and progging on experiments. we are in need of ranged dps or a rogue. we raid wed/thurs 10pm-1am est. please feel free to reach out on discord to marloe if you are interested. hope to hear from you!

Update 446 and 2900 IO still looking for the right fit :slight_smile:

Hey Moonshinen,
Lets chat

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST

Current Progression
3/9 M ATSC 9/9H ATSC

Needs
Healers: R Druid
Dps: Mage, Balance Druid, Enh Sham, DK, Dev/Aug Evoker, Warrior

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well.

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite

Hi! Im from on Area 52 . We are a late night guild who raids wed/thurs from 10pm EST- 1am EST. We are currently 3/9 Mythic and looking to replace our boomkin so he can swap to another class. Message Marloe on discord if those times work for you can we can chat!

Hey there, I’m from Special Friends on Proudmoore. We’re 5/9M, working on Zskarn and could use a druid so our current one can take a break that he’s been holding off for a bit. Our raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday 9:00 PM EST to Midnight.

Contact me at:
.dreade on Discord
Dreade#1346 on Bnet.

Or our GM
arrib on Discord
Arriv#1535 on Bnet

Hi, Moonshinen!

hi, I’m GM of a mythic raiding guild on Thrall named Gray Parse. We raid Wed/Thur 9-midnight est. I’m interested in talking to you about joining our raid team. add me on bnet: giggles#1351 or discord: Misfuncti0n

Here’s my recruitment post from the forums. if you’re interested then i’d love to talk to you and if you’re not then i wish you the best of luck finding a new home. [H] Thrall <Gray Parse> LF RDps and a Healer Wed/Thur 9p-12 est

Hey there, if you havent found something yet hit me up on discord HotnHordy#9685

Hey there. Almost One Shot is currently looking for DPS for our Mythic progression team. Raid times are Tues and Wed nights from 7:45-10:15 CST. We also do an alt run on Sunday night from 7:00-9:00 CST if you’d like to come check us out. Drew#1744 if you’d like to add me on bnet.

We are a cross faction guild with about half the members in TC on Horde Illidan and the other half in TCLB on Alliance Illidan server. Currently recruitment is open into either faction. TC was founded in May 2005 and has been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are a bit more casual this go-round but are 5/9M on only 4 hours of raiding per week. Our current raid times are Wed and Thurs from 10:00-12:00AM EST. We will strive to get CE if we can; however, not at the detriment of the guild and community.

Application to join guild - forms.gle/e3hiNtZQKv9eHw9CA

Hey,

We are 7/9M, raid Sun/Mon 9pm-Midnight EST, and are already on your server.

Here’s our recruitment info, please reach out to me on Discord @krystalline if you are interested and we can see if we’d be a good fit together!

Hey Moonshinen,

If you are still looking for a place to call home, Squirt on Area-52 is 4/9M (with sub 10% pulls on Rashok) and we are looking for a Balance Druid for our mythic core.

We raid 8-11pm EST Friday and Saturday.

Add us to bnet so we can chat; saeilfa#1679, bantou#1403, leha#11627.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

hey man we could use you!! -Illidan. Recruiting Raiders for Mythic Progression NEED A COUPLE MORE DPS! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

If your still looking would love to chat !

Discord: Marloe

We are on Area 52, 3/9 mythic and raid wed/thurs 10pm-1am est!

Still looking for a place to call home to finish out current tier must be at least 3/9M. I am looking to progress. This season is dead but I still want to push LMK Discord is stabhappy4956 hit me up!

Hello Moonshinen

My guild Midlife Crisis on Area-52 is recruiting for Moonkin (Balance Druid)

We are an AOTC focused guild with a heavy mythic+ active group. However, we are also looking to keep building to solidify a 20 person raid team to push further into mythic raiding. We’re 3/9M right now, but need a few more people to make the push further.

Our raid schedule is Tue/Wed/Thu nights 9p-11:45p eastern time. Currently running the mythic team on Tue/Wed and then clearing Heroic on Thu nights.

We’ve gotten AOTC for both seasons. We are currently clearing Aberuss weekly and farming 3/9 mythic to get everyone a mythic vault slot each week.

Coming up for 10.2 we’re going to run our full guild raid team (30 people) on Tue/Thu nights starting on normal and then progressing into Heroic. On Wed nights we are going to run a more competitive group of no more than 20 people that will start on heroic then progress into mythic. The heroic/mythic progression team will still raid with the full raid team on Tues/Thu nights. This plan will allow the full guild to raid together 2 nights a week, but allow a smaller team push progression a bit faster.

We also have many members that run mythic+ keys during the week.

Our main recruitment thread can be found on Area-52’s Forum [H/A]<Midlife Crisis> 3/9M Aberuss / AOTC / M+ Keys Guild Recruiting

We’ve already had a few re-rolls and transfers join us in prep for Amirdrassil. If you’re interested in talking more please feel free to contact me. Hope to be able to you talk more. Thanks and good luck.

Discord: bigpoppakane
BNET: Karlzmon#1583

Hey there! Regular people is currently recruiting for next tier! If you would like to go ahead and fill out this application and we’ll get back to you asap and hopefully get you trialed in the next week or two.

h/ttps://forms.gle/sazsGYMb1Y4UhcQ58