LF Mythic Raiding 446ilvl Moonkin

Currently tossing around the idea of looking for a Mythic progression guild in need of a 446ilvl Moonkin (2900io) or a 444ilvl Sub Rogue (2700io). Been playing since BC with several CE achievements prior to WoD. When I went more casual as a result of time constraints. Currently only looking for a 2 night EST guild, prefer weekends but willing to raid during the weekday. I currently have 0 Mythic experience this patch but adapt quickly and research fights prior to pulling. If you are interested hit me up. Willing to transfer off server, would like to stay horde but willing to negotiate.

1 Like

Hey there!

I am the lead recruiter for Eclipsed on Stormrage…one of our raiding teams is recruiting DPS…we are also ok with you staying Horde :slight_smile:

Team Cosmic Shift
9/9N 9/9H 3/9M Abberus
Saturday and Sunday 7-10:00pm EST

If this interests you, please contact me at my Discord: nakkita
or my BNET: britt2376#1776

Hey!

I am the GM of the guild Girls Night on Thrall. I am in the process of forming a new raid team with the focus of achieving cutting edge at a US200 level or better. We are looking for solid, level-headed players that share a common interest with us in achieving CE on a very limited schedule, at a faster pace than guilds raiding much more than us. We could use your rogue!

We are raiding Wednesday and Thursday 9pm-1230am (EST). We have a roster composed of many raiders with current and prior CE experience, as well as various levels of current tier mythic progression. We are looking for players who are excellent at their class, but also good players to be around and possess a likeable personality. We prioritise players with excellent personalities and team-focused attitudes and firmly believe a team of players that mesh well together will always succeed.

If you are a team player who has a competitive drive, we would love the chance to talk with you.

I can be reached at my discord tag justin0180, or btag at Protek#11993. I hope to hear from you! Cheers

Hey Moonshinen!

We are a heroic AOTC-focused raiding guild. Our mythic prog group raids Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30-10pm CST.

If you are interested in chatting to see if we’d be a good fit for you, please message me on Discord: schnookmz

Thank you :wink:

If our hours aren’t too late for you lmk.

We’re on A52. 3/9M with last boss of Experiments at 45%. We raid Sun/Mon 9pm-12am CST.

If you wanna chat further plz add my btag @ Chugs#11757. We also don’t care which faction you are since x-faction raiding opened up this tier!

[H/A][NA][Zul’Jin] 2-Day Mythic Team :nazar_amulet: |End of Line| :nazar_amulet: - T/Th (8-11 PM EST)

Hello Moonshinen!

I would love for you to join my team!

About Us: 4/9 Mythic (4.9% Rashok), 9/9 Heroic

What we offer:

1. Mythic + (multiple groups run +20-27 keys)

2. Alt raiding, transmog runs, and other guild activities

3. AmongUs/Streaming Parties

4. Guild repairs

5. Potentially PvP nights in the future

What we want:

• Proactive raiders

• Raiders that also run M+ regularly

Current Needs:

DPS: A Rogue, Any Ranged and a WW Monk

Heals: None

Tanks: None

For more information, add the following or click the application link below:

Recruiter: malideon-Discord

Apply: apply.wowaudit com/us/zuljin/end-of-line/mythic?preview

Hi moonshinen
We are a weekend raid guild looking for reliable prog raiders and fill ins. Looking for people who can pump decent numbers while actually doing mechanics. Looking for this tier and beyond.
Check out our info below and if interested feel free to give me a poke or apply!
Happy raiding!

Hey Moon,

Add me on bnet so we can chat; Pezek#1832

Look forward to talking with you soon!

Hi Moon - my name is Emlyn, and I am one of the officers over at MythicPlus. We are a cross-faction Guild, whose members enjoy pushing content through Mythic+ Keys and Raid. We are running Mythic Keys every day, and Raid 1-2 times a week. Feel free to message me or our GM, Bismol-BurningLegion for more information. battletag - #emlyn11270

hi there friend. WE are in need of either of those classes although we prefer the rogue we can take the boomkin too! your choice! add me tommyc06#1524 we are 2/9m very active outside of raid and an active discord

Hello!

Auxillary is a semi-casual guild looking for creatures of all corners to join! Aux has been together for over 2 years now and we’re looking for people to fill our roster and socials to enjoy the rest of the content WoW has to offer. We’re a horde guild in Area-52, but here’s a little more about us.

Our raid team is focused on getting as far as we can in Mythic now that AOTC is cleared and raids Tues/Thurs 9:30-12:00 EST. This team has achieved AOTC since Jailer, including currently in 10.1. This team is 9/9H, 3/9 M and just started progression. We are starting to progress loosely into mythic, and plan on getting as far as we can. We’re not aiming for CE; however, we’re continuously trying to get better at what we do, be it healing, damage, not standing in swirly stuff, etc.

Social Aspects: Continuing the theme of always trying to get better and enjoying content together, we have a blast running keys. Anywhere from 10’s-20’s most of us are willing to run it when we are available and not suffering through the grind of adult responsibilities. We have a very active discord, and a tight knit community. Many of us also play other games together.

f you’re interested please reach out via Discord to Dcyfr.

Hellos Moonshinen,
I am from the guild Renogy on Thrall, we are 3/9M working on Experiments. We are currently recruiting some Ranged DPS, if you are interested let me know. We Raid Tues and Wed 8-11pm EST (5-8pm PST). We still have active key groups, and are discord is pretty active outside of raid times (usually about 4-10 people). We play other games as well, our Raid lead even plays Hearthstone lol.
You can contact me as Caullder on Thrall.
/w Caullder-Thrall
(you can copy and paste that as a whisper)

Hi there!
I think you’d be a good fit for my new Mythic team!
Add me on Discord: victoriakins
or Bnet: VictoriaKins#1971
so we can chat!
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Illidan. Recruiting raiders for mythic progression for current tier and future tiers. We are an AoTC/Mythic prog focused guild formed from 9/9H 3/9M Abberus raiders. We as a core moved from Thrall as our guild broke up and came to Illidan to form a team/community to continue to push mythic progression and continue into future tiers as a Mythic Progression team. We also recruit casuals and M+ players as we push high M+ keys as well.
CURRENT RECRUITMENT:
-Ranged DPS : Warlock/Mage/Spriest/Augmentation
-Melee DPS: Enhance/Unholy/DH
-Healer: Hpal/Rsham
Raid Days/Times:
Tues/Wed 10pm-1am Est.
Requirements:
-Able to make both days/times consistently. Obviously everyone has a life but as a raid team we expect our raiders to just give officers a heads up if you are going to miss a raid day or 2.
-Minimum exp/ilvl: 9/9H Abberus - 435 Ilvl
-ABLE TO SERVER TRANSFER OR WILLING TO SERVER TRANSFER TO: Illidan-US
You can add me on real ID and we can chat further- Zerorez#11983

ataxs#1268 3/9M 1 night a week 8-11pm est add me if interested

Hey there! Suspended Degeneracy is looking for new members for our core raid team!

Our Forum Post: [H] [Area-52] LF DPS and HEALS CE Focused 9/9H 4/9M Aberrus 3.96% Rashok T/W 9-12 EST]

Currently a cross faction guild on Area-52

Raid Schedule:

• Main Raid: Tues/Wed 9:00PM - 12:00AM EST

Group Needs: DPS/HEALERS

• Unholy/Frost DK: High
  • Fury/Arms Warrior: High
  • Havoc DH: High
  • Balance Druid: High
  • Holy Paladin: High
  • Pres Evoker: High

Contacts

If you’re interested in joining the guild and/or have any questions, please add Deathlorrd or Heru on Discord.

• Deathlorrd (Recruitment)
  • Heru (GM)

Application in our forum post!

We're building a community of like-minded people that enjoy a semi-hardcore setting and downing bosses.

Hey!
I think you might be a good fit for my team!
Our goal is midcore Mythic, not CE but as far as we can go.
Raid times are WED/THUR 8:30pm to 11:30pm EST
Reach out to me if you’re interested!
Discord: victoriakins - Btag: VictoriaKins#1971

Hey man shoot me a Dm on disc - bdub93 Lets chat my guilds recruiting dps for our raid team currently 2/9 M ATSC (4% pull on Amal), raid is 8/11 est Tuesday/Wednesday. If your interest hit me up look forward to hearing from you

Hello Moonshinen!

We are Bad Mood Bears, which is a guild of ex-hardcore players looking to fill our raid for mythic and pushing for CE. We have several previous CE raiders including our raid lead. We are a chill group simply looking to progress at a decent pace in a fun low-stress environment. We raid wed/thurs 9p to 12a EST If this sounds like it might be a good fit then reach out to:

Bnet:
Seraphotic#1993
Anicaler#1924

Discord:
Seraphotic#2853
Anicaler#6417

Currently Recruiting:

Tanks:
None

DPS:
Any

Priority on:
Warlock
Mage
Paladin
Druid

Healers:
Flex Shaman

We look forward to hearing from you and we wish you the best of luck in your endeavors in Azeroth!

Guild & Server: Area52 [H]
Raid Times/Days: T/W 8:30pm-11:30pm EST
Current Progression: Aberrus 9/9 NM 9/9H
Recruitment Contacts: Mooney#12761 Btag, Mooney#4629 Disc
Goal: AOTC is a milestone. Our main goal every tier is to improve. We’re looking for mythic prog mindset and for players that are willing to change classes/specs if needed for fights. We have lofty ambitions that we are confident we can achieve. If you are a competitive player looking to go to Mythic, This is a place for you. We’re always looking for more rebels to join us.

What to expect when joining?
Everything is done in a serious environment, but during breaks, there is some humorous banter. We invest a lot in our players, so you won’t need to worry about the cost of raiding.

Expectations for our players:
If you do not comprehend a fight, you have to research it outside of raid time and ask questions in our community channels. This allows you to think critically before we pull the boss, and we can then make the best use of our time. You must maintain a 90% attendance rate - we can’t slay bosses until everyone shows up and is ready to play. When you enter the raid, you must put your ego aside. Everyone must contribute to the group’s success; we must do or die together.

Our raid team’s current top priorities:
Flex tank - Someone who will predominantly dps but is willing to switch to the tank position when necessary. Range dps and HPs are what I’m primarily looking for, but I’m open to talking about other roles as well.

Mage: Any
Druid: Balance/Feral
Shaman: Ele/enhance
Monk: Windwalker
Warlock: Any
Pally: Ret
DH: Havoc
Evoker: Dev/aug
DK: Unholy (prefer)
Hunter Any
RogueAny

When contacting us, please include a link to your Warcraft Logs. Also, please be prepared to tell us what you can bring to the team, thank you!!