LF M+ Guild

Hey im a 2200 warlock with a 407 ilevel. Im looking for a guild that does mythic plus keys preferably in the 16+ range. Due to work i dont really have a set schedule. Im looking to avoid doing a bunch of lower level keystones if its going to be a bunch of keys in the 9-14 range ill pass on that. Im not looking to get carried to loot just looking to catch some smoother pugs.

Heya ! I’m Monechot, the Recruitment Officer for In A Pickle-Thrall (Horde) // 18+ Guild
As with most 18+ guilds, we have explicit language. We do ask that all of our members have thick skin, as we like to banter, all in fun of course!

Our Guild does a little bit of everything, Casual Raiding, M+ pushing, and Fun Events/Contests

Our Raid Roster is currently full, but are looking for people to join for Keys.

Looking for:

Healer:

Disc / Holy Priest
Holy Paladin
Mistweaver Monk
Preservation Evoker
Ranged DPS:

Balance Druid
Shadow Priest
Devastation Evoker
BM/MM Hunters
Melee DPS:

Havoc DH
WW Monk
Ret Paladin
Other classes / roles open to the right fit.
Off-spec tank/healer roles for preferred.

We believe in team-work, and all of our members help one another in all aspects of game-play! Including: Helping our casual members get AoTc before the next raid tier. With gear requirements to enter.

We offer: A wide variety of activities everyone in the guild loves to do! From M+ and Raiding current tier, old content achievement/transmog runs, mount/pet farming, and transmog competitions!
Below is our current scheduled activity days:

Monday: Fun Runs (Every 2nd Monday)
Tues: Progression Raid Night 9pm EST until 11:00pm EST
Weds: Progression Raid Night 9pm EST until 11:00pm EST
Thurs: Mythic+ Night 9pm EST until 11:00pm EST
Fun-Run’s include a variety of things to do, we welcome any members of the guild to join in on the fun!

Mythic raid(s) ( older raids of the expansion / previous expansions ).
Current expansion Meta Raid achievement runs.
Older Meta Raid & Dungeon Achievements.
Transmog Runs for older raids / dungeons.
Contests!! - We offer a variety of contests including: Gathering Contests, Transmog Contests, Guild Lottery, etc! We give out gold prizes for the Winner(s)!
We also give in game gifts for Christmas every year!

Please reply to this post or send me a message if you’d like to inquire about our guild, or to join our community!! :slightly_smiling_face:

Battle.net:
Recruitment Officer: HazelHarlot#1445

Discord:
Recruitment Officer: HazelHarlot#3818

Hey Soul, I think we would be a good fit. Take a look at our spam and let us know!