LF Late Late Raiding Guild

Greetings! I am looking for a late night raiding guild. Been raiding since Vanilla. I currently play Alliance and am willing to transfer. Looking for a raid time close to 11pm or even midnight MST (10pm PST or 1am EST). Anybody aware or part of a guild that raids that late? Currently in almost all Pre-raid BiS and some MC pieces. Also willing to reroll any class that may be needed (Horde or Alliance). Thank you!

OOM BOIZ [Alliance]- Rattlegore | NA-PVP | Sunday 10pm-1am, Monday 9pm-12am PST | Semi-Hardcore | Lootcouncil/Wish-list Introduction - We have created an environment that is enjoyable to log into everyday, where everybody knows each other in discord & we only run one super tight knit Raid group. We cleared BWL our First night one-shotting everything except Firemaw. We remain a top guild on our server & will always try our very best to be equal parts competitive and laid back. Come talk if you have any questions! We are just filling a few niche spots at the moment :slight_smile: Recruitment Needs (We are just filling in 2-3 slots atm) DPS Rogue - Closed Warrior - Closed Hunter- Open Warlock - Open Paladin - Closed Priest - Closed Tank CLOSED Healer : Resto Druid - Open Paladin - Open Priest - Closed Attendance We expect all raiders to be able to maintain as close to 100% attendance as possible during progress. That being said, we understand life happens and just ask that we be notified of any possible absences as soon as you know about them. Raid Schedule Sunday 10pm-1am PST Monday 9pm-12am PST Contact ieatglue, Arkanum, Atlantien, Fluffypuppy or Remdogg in game. Or Bnet = NWETT#1816

Contact me @ Noahjay#0001

Hey Roxxy!

What class do you play?

We might work out perfectly for you!

Message me! Discord mac#4778

Kurinnaxx horde. Sunday and Monday 10pm-1am pst. Discord me at Nullified#1976

We raid mon tue thur 10-1 pst, more info here