LF home for raiding

Hello everyone! Hope everyone is well!!
So im currenlty on here looking for a new guild to run keys/Raids even random transmog runs. I currently play a warrior which i can dps with or i have a monk i can tank with but its currently not geared.
MY schedule for raids is below
Sunday-Thurs: 7PM-10PM
Fri/Sat: 7PM-12am
Warrior- 424ilv/HoA-57
Monk-390ilv/HoA-43
Holy priest-404ilve/HoA-49
Bnet: Zerkyjerkyy #1132

Hi Hanoc!
I’m Tag from Zuglife. Looks like our schedules line up, and we might fit your needs! I’ll post our info below, but if you have any questions please feel to reach out!

<Zuglife> on Zul’jin is a casual, progression-oriented raiding guild with a focus on fostering a friendly and encouraging atmosphere during raids, while still pushing progression. We enjoy breaking the stereotype of casual guilds not being able to perform well in harder fights, while simultaneously maintaining a good attitude.

We are comprised of very skilled and long-time players, with some of us having earned Cutting Edge in multiple raid tiers. However, we understand that everyone has a life and we place life priorities above in-game priorities. Despite this fact, we have managed to get AOTC in every raid tier since our inception in September 2017, and we continually push into the first couple of bosses in Mythic!

We have finished heroic EP and are trying to build a full roster to begin raiding Mythic! We are interested in any classes that might be interested in our unique raid style.

Raid tue/thur 7-10pm EST

Casual/Alt night on sundays at 7-10pm EST

M+ on Friday nights , with some scattered through out the week.

We also are interested in recruiting any casual players that are looking for a home in an active and friendly environment.

Most desired classes/specs:

– Windwalker Monk

– Elemental Shaman

– DPS Death Knight

– Any DPS with a friendly attitude!

If interested, please feel free to reach out to me or any other officer in-game and start a conversation! We would love to chat!

Tag: Tag#1248

Xbones: Xbones#1926

Hi Hanoc! Just want to reiterate what Tag said and let you know that we would love to have you over here at Zuglife!

Hello Hanoc,

I hope you are having a fantastic day! Hey i wanted to give you a link to our post. We are an older guild that is looking to get back in the game! Take a look and let me know if you would like to chat more!