H <Calm Down> Family Friendly atmosphere guild pushing content!

Having a hard time finding a guild that is family friendly, but yet is still wanting to push for AOTC? or that high M+? or High End RBGs? You have found the right home!

We are looking for people that want to play end game, but are looking for a more friendly chat and discord! We are looking to build a community that can spread across all realms and games!

We are a christian based guild, but don’t let that stop you from joining! Our goal is to do WoW together! Just like life. It is very hard to do on your own. Lets have fun! Lets go!

Raiding
Wednesday Nights
Raid time 8-10:30 est time!
We are planning to AOTC on all contents!
There will be expectations set for raiding.
Come prepared! Flask, food, pots and a great attitude!

Raid Needs:
Tanks- None
Heals - Exceptional Heals! (DPS OS preferred)
MDPS- Rogue - others will be considered for sure!
RDPS- Mage and Warlock -others will be considered for sure!

Mythic Plus
We will be pushing these at least a few nights a week. We try our best to get everyone a 10 for the week! There will be expectations set for M+. Come prepared! Flask, food, pots and a great attitude!

PvP
We want to do a dedicated pvp night. Whether that is RBG’s or Battleground nights! Arenas are an option, but not a focus. High Expectations for PvP! Let’s put a woopin’ on those Alliance!

Other Nights
We will plan other events as well! Farming mats for raids and M+, Transmog runs, group bible studies and lots of other events we can add!

If this sounds like a place you want to join, please hit me up ingame or here on the forums. Send me a ingame message on Drabel or Olduk battle tag Olduk#1825.

Bump for good people!

Still searching…bump

I would love to speak to someone about joining. Great to find other Christians :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey Fourrloko! Hit me up in game and we can chat!

what time are you all normally on?