LF Home A/H (I'm not raid focused)

Hello there fellow players. I’m looking for a guild that I can call home. As the title would suggest I’m not raid focused and I’m not ready to do trials or try to get AoTC for Ny’Alotha. Nothing like that. I like to do keys, PvP, mog runs, islands, exploring RP, and all of that stuff. I’m also a social player so I want more than just meeting up during raid time. I know the classicysm kinda scattered some guilds, but I have hopes for finding a home. If I sound like I’d fit with my interests please feel free to reply and I will try my best to speak with you asap. Thank you for your time.

1 Like

Hi there Storrimest!

If you’re interested in coming to the Alliance check out Illicit on Proudmoore! We have over 650 active members and a large active discord where everyone hangs and chats. Its a lively guild and guild chat with tons to do from social events to keys, alts runs, achieve/mog runs, and more.

Feel free to reach out to me on bnet: ryry#11575

oh… please let that avitar be an alt.

For the alliance.
we are but a small, casual family. building slow, and many a new folk- for people we can trust. If you find yourself lost in your search, give Kirrin a chat. I think we will start coining BTC (behind the curve) :slight_smile: … we almost have enough for mythics and some island runs. :smiley:
Good luck!

Yeah the avatar is an alt :stuck_out_tongue: I just forgot to change characters when making the post and rolled with it.

1 Like

Hey there.

Pyreanor is a startup raiding guild run by returning players with a long history. I’ve been raiding since vanilla and our officers have played together since BC/Wrath.

We’ve almost got our ten people together and would like to invite you to start your journey with us.

We’re older players who miss the comradery of raiding. Our goal is to achieve AotC in Shadowlands content, and to just get going during 8.3.

Our trial period is just get on voice chat and run some dungeons with us so we can get to know you.

If you’re interested, please let me know.

Zandrae#1418

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We are a raiding guild, but have plenty going on besides that! M+ runs are being formed constantly, we have a group that loves to pvp, and islands, etc! We have quite a few of our members who are more casual social players. :slight_smile:

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved’s Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. You can also contant our Recruitment Assistant Office at BNet Cream#12352 or Discord (Crm) Seph/Naataria#1025 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley: