LF Heroic Raiding Guild (DH/Shaman)

Hello I am looking to join a heroic focused raiding guild with the possibility of mythic raiding later on. My preference would be to play Havoc DH during the raid tier but if it is a good fit I am also planning on keeping a Resto/Ele shaman up to date.

For raiding experience I have AoTC within the first few weeks of playing for patch 7.0, 8.0, and 8.3. For Castle Nathria I cleared Normal and 4/8 Heroic by the 18th (10 days after release) before needing to step down. Outside of this includes various heroic and mythic pugs.

My availability is any evening from 5pm-10pm EST. If you are interested or would like any additional information please feel free to reply on the thread or add me. Thanks for your consideration!

Hi there Theowlbear!

We raid later than what you’re looking for, but just in case I’m leaving our info for you to consider as an option! Feel free to reach out with any questions and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52 that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST
Progression: 10/10H CN | All BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Spread the Madness!

Hey Theowlbear, we think we’d be a great fit for you!

The New Principle was founded by a group of close-knit friends right before Shadowlands dropped, and we set out to achieve 10/10H every tier and have fun while doing it. After we accomplish AOTC, we’ll move onto some casual mythic progress and try to push ourselves as far as we can. Additionally, we have a lot of people in the guild who love pushing M+ and have multiple members who regularly do 18’s 19’s and 20’s. If you’re looking for a more laid-back team to raid with, then we might be the right fit for you! While we are more focused on having fun, all of our members are still expected to handle raid mechanics, come to raid prepared and on time, and play their class to the best of their ability so that we can progress quickly.

We’re in high need of:
Warrior (Tank or DPS)
Demon Hunter (Tank or DPS)
Warlock

We will also take any exceptional DPS, although sadly we are full on healers for the time.

Our raid times are Monday/Wednesday 7:00-10:00 PM.

Contact Doverless#1588 or Maseve#1556 on Btag or join our discord (https://discord.gg/KRMK6Jjq) with any questions or if you’d like to join!

Hey man,

If you are still looking we are actively looking for melee DPS.

Our recruitment post can be found here if you’d like to take a look: [H] Heroic/Mythic 9.1 - Tue/Wed - 10/10H

If you have any questions feel free to add me on Discord: Bunny#5337

Hey man, I’ve just formed a new AOTC focused guild and it’d be awesome if you could come and join it!

Hey Theowlbear!

If you haven’t found a new home yet. Maybe I can help you out. Spiteful Misfits are looking for a havoc DH for our raid team.

We raid Wed / Thurs 9pm - 11pm EST. I know that is an hour later than what you posted your availability is but hopefully we could make something work.

We do run m+ every other day too.

IF you would like more information please add me to bnet: Bluejay#1886

Hope to hear from you.