LF Heroic Guild

Hey there, I’m a returning player that hasn’t played since late Uldir/early BoD and I’m looking for a new guild to raid with or just play with in general.

I’m looking for a Heroic guild that raids on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings as those are the only nights I’m available.

I’m willing to transfer and/or (if I’m already on that server) faction change if needed.

My main is my Rogue at 390ish, with 5/8M Uldir experience. I play all 3 specs but I heavily prefer Outlaw in pretty much all situations.

My other options are as follows:
Enh/Resto Shaman at level 114 that I can finish leveling within a day off.
All Spec Warrior at 114 that I can finish leveling within a day off.
Unholy/Blood DK at 340ish.
Holy/Prot Paladin at 375 with 2/8M Uldir experience with 50+ pulls on Zek’voz which i killed on my Rogue many times.
Hunter, preferably Survival but willing to play any spec, at level 114 that I can finish leveling within a day off.
Warlock, preferably Demo but willing to play any spec, at level 114 that I can finish leveling within a day off.
All Spec Druid, mainly Boomy and Resto at 390ish 8/9N BoD, 10/11M Argus, 5/9M ToS. Old main before Rogue.

In order of preference I would play:
Rogue > Druid but very close, would gladly play either.
Shaman
Equal preference for the rest.

I’m looking for a guild that does Heroic progression and enjoys doing M+ fairly often. Preferably late nights, after 1am EST for M+.
Time doesn’t really matter for raiding, but would prefer evenings on Tuesdays and Wednesdays as stated above.

Feel free to contact me on Bnet at Spartanyko#11715 or Discord at Will#5868.

Thanks and have a great day!

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for warlock, ele sham, s priest) 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer monk or warrior… Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.()

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Greetings from <The Crusade> a Horde guild on Thrall is currently looking to fill out their Team 2 roster. We’re a laid back and friendly group with the aim of AOTC each tier, possibility of Mythic and M+ through the week. We’re currently looking for dps for our raids on Tuesday and Wednesday from 8-10pm EST. If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, feel free to reach out to me on Discord (Aestyria#3508) or Bnet (Aeoweyth#1961)

Hello from a Horde guild on Malfurion-Trollbane! We are a mature (18+ yrs. old) guild who enjoys raiding and M+. Most of us have been together for years and enjoy the community that comes with that. Our goal for each raid, which we have achieved thus far, is AOTC and then progress into Mythic. We raid on Tuesday and Wednesday from 8:30-11:30 pm EST and are looking for melee dps and a resto shaman to round out our raid team. If this interests you, please contact me on Bnet (Ally#1206) or Discord(Ally#2075). Looking forward to hearing from you!

Check out our post or read our description on Wowprogress! Feel free to add me at hott#1946

Alpha Intent is a group of laidback old school players looking to progress through end-game content in BFA while also having a great time! We know how to have fun and keep it light, but also understand that as soon as the pull timer starts ticking down its time to focus. We are striving to create a positive community within our guild, all current guild members devote their time outside of raids to help gear alts and newer players. Have a rotation question? Have a best in slot question? Question about a particular encounter? We have the answers! And we will take the time to help you understand the answers and improve as a player!

What are we looking for?

Currently we are recruiting all classes and roles (any ilvl/any experience level) for Mythic + groups, raiding and pvp. However, we want players with positive attitudes that are focused on constantly improving their performance when it comes to spell rotations/boss mechanics. We expect that our raiders come prepared with flasks/food and general knowledge of encounters. We also expect 100% attendance for raids that you sign up for.

Schedule: 7-10pst tuesday/wednesday/thursday

Please PM any of the below contacts for more info.

Dæmonight#1536

Rev3rb#11530

AllyAwesome#1203

Maghak#1514

Hello Pyrantis! :heart:

Snip Snip on Stormrage like you to consider us for your next guild! Here’s why:

:rainbow: Diversity :rainbow:

Guess what? We love everyone no matter what walk of life you come from, who you are or identify with, or whom you love. Our Guild is an extremely diverse set of individuals. We support the LGBTQIA+ community and welcome you here to hang your hat. Seriously, we want you to feel safe in the guild as well as in the game. I promise to do anything in my power as the GM to help make that happen. Our officers are tasked to make sure that happens as well. Let’s have fun together! <hug>

:rofl: What are we all about? :smiley:

[A] Snip Snip on Stormrage is a casual, social guild strengthening their ranks and we’d love to have you join our membership. What we’ve found is that the sense of community has become less and less and we’re changing that one member at a time. Each new member is family. And we couldn’t be happier!

:hugs: Why should you join? :kissing_heart:

Here in Snip Snip, we treat you with respect and kindness (a rarity nowadays)! Similarly, we embrace questions and help you if you want assistance with anything. Running instances together is FUN, helping you tame that rare hunter pet is EXHILARATING and collecting your transmog sets can make you look AMAZING. We chat in Guild Chat and also talk in a guild Discord channel.

Since 2007, Snip Snip has been know as an active, social guild who dabbled in raiding, leveling, and laughing along the way. Yea, all that is going to stay the same except we’re going to do it with a little more style. (I’m not sure if that means cursive or not)…

We’re going to farm more delightful rare mounts, tame or commandeer exotic pets, start RBG’s groups rolling, begin mythic raiding all while having a positive, respectful environment so everyone can enjoy this game (this is our escape from our RL). Oh yea, did I mention we’re going to goof off a lot?

In the same Snip Snip spirit, we’ll do hide-and-seek events, lotteries, raffles, and anything else our creative minds can muster.

:star_struck: Officer Openings :sunglasses:

We are going to have many officer openings (with specialties) related to:

• PVP Officers - (RBG’s, Arena’s)

• Raid Officers

• Guild Bank Officers

• Rare Mount/Pet Officers

• Achievement Officers

• Recruitment Officers

• Social Coordinator Officers

:lips: Contact Us :keyboard:

If you’re interested in discuss more, please contact me on battlenet Adorapine#1749. Looking for a guild invite? Contact any member and they can help!

:heart: Welcome Home!!! :heart:

Hi Pyrantis, welcome back!

Our heroic focused late night team (12a-3a eastern, Tuesday and Wednesday) is recruiting and I think you would be a good fit there. Our teams generally prefer to take the player, not the class, so if Outlaw is what makes you happy, then that’s what you should play! I’ll drop you a nice bowl of copy pasta about the guild here and I would be delighted to get you in touch with that raid leader if you are interested in coming to Galakrond [Alliance] and joining the Night’s Watch.

:spaghetti: Aegis aegis-galakrond.guildlaunch.com is a social guild that supports raiding, rather than a true raiding guild, so our primary goal has always been to create a stepping-off point for whatever adventures our members dream up. For us, playing wow is about the relationships we build with other players (in some cases literally, I married one of our raid leaders about five years ago and we had a bunch of guildies at our wedding.) Aegis has been home to some of us since 2009 but we also have and value many newer members, so it’s not just an insular group of old hats… We’re on a central time server, and the guild has significant numbers of active players from Eastern to Pacific (with outliers further afield) so there’s usually folks on daytime and evenings tend to be active well into Pacific evening.

We have been fielding current-yet-casual raid teams since Wrath of the Lich King. In Battle for Azeroth, we have four, three heroic progression teams (all with AotC in Uldir, most in CoS) and a casual free-for-all. Raidball is a 2-day raid that cleared AotC in all tiers in Legion, and has been raiding together for much longer, with a very conventional evening raid schedule - T Th, 7-10 server. Our more niche raid teams are Morning Woodies and the Night’s Watch. Woodies is not for the faint of heart, they raid at 6 am server on Sundays and are always interested in meeting focused raiders. The Night’s Watch is our later night crowd, they raid 11p-2a central on Tuesday and Wednesday. For the more casual member or alcoholic, Saturday night is home to an informal Drunk/Fun run around 8 server.

We also have plenty of non-raiding members who are active in guild chat (and Slack/Discord) and will enthusiastically join you on a mythic key, old content farm, fishing party or whatever you dream up. It’s a nice mix of people who like to talk shop about class mechanics and people who can’t stop drinking the altohol with a few achievement obsessives thrown in. We are an adult guild, average age somewhere in the 30s (based on the totally unscientific guild chat approach to polling…) and we all have real lives and other interests, and we like sharing those with our guild family as well. (A few members got together for a Spartan race last year, but you will not catch ME queueing for that particular instance any time soon.)

If any of this sounds appealing, our website can give you an idea of our guild culture, or I am available at btag Simsarah#1655 or discord Simsarah#2087 to field questions, comments, or cutting remarks! Good luck!

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

Our team is returning from a wow raiding break. We were spending our raid time in other games during the break, but are excited to be back for 8.2 and are LF new blood to add to our team & multi game community.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724
hj

Hello, Pyrantis :slight_smile: Going to post the advert here.

Late Night Raiding Guild on Area 52. Our goal for each content is to achieve AOTC as a guild and progress into Semi-Hardcore Mythic Progression if given the opportunity.

We Raid 11:00pm (EST) til 2:00am (EST) Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday. If you’re interested in joining an environment that’s low stress but able to progress give us a try.

View our main thread here. [H] <Blood Rich> - 11pm-2am Tues/Thur/Sunday AOTC Guaranteed, Semi Hardcore Mythic

Recruitment Priority:

deathknight (dd) medium
demon hunter (dd) medium
druid (balance) medium
druid (feral-dd) medium
mage medium
monk (dd) medium
rogue medium
shaman (elemental) medium
shaman (enhancement) medium
warlock medium
warrior (dd) high