LF Guild, willing to transfer

Hey all,

I play a troll hunter, full T2, almost BIS across the board pre-AQ. Good at pulling mobs for MC & BWL. Not happy with my current guild for reasons I’ll discuss in private. Looking for a raiding guild that takes the raids seriously, but not entirely hardcore. I want to play with folks who know what they are doing, have a good time while doing it, and don’t disparage on each other for whatever reason.

Willing to discuss more in private.

Hi,

Monolith [H-Stalagg] Tues/Thurs 9p-12:45a EST is currently looking for a hunter, and based on your description of what you’re looking for, we might be a good fit for you if the times work.

More information about us is available here: [H - Stalagg] Monolith 9:00PM-12:45AM EST Tues/Thurs

Feel free to reach out to me on Discord: Rernsmash#0644, or check out the original listing to see other contacts as well. I’m generally pretty responsive.

Hey Etogaur.

If you can raid morning times:

Wed/Thurs 9:30am-12:30pm US-East

then we would be very interested in speaking to you about filling the hunter vacancy in our core raid lineup.

You can message me on discord to discuss further if you are interested.

Phats#4260 (Discord)
[H] Morning Raiding | 15/15 Naxx | <Imperial> US-Mankrik | Semi-Hardcore | Loot Council

Hey Etogaur,

Our guild is currently looking to recruit an exceptional Hunter for our raid group. We are a competitive raid group that has been together for very long time. On the surface we are a casual group, but the core members of the raid tend to lean the other way. Our goals are to complete content to the best of our ability while still maintaining a relaxed and fun atmosphere. Personally I am the hunter leader for the guild and would love to sit down for a bit and pick your brain.

Here is a link to the recruitment post I sent - Hellscreams Soldiers Recruitment (T/Thr 6-9 PST)

You can reach me in game at Purplhaze/Purplhazey/Purpl or on Discord @ Purplhazey#3268

Hey man, our guild is looking for another hunter and we would love to have you. We are Mentlegen on Kirtonos, we raid Thursday/Sunday 7-1030pm server time. If you have any questions let me know on my main (Nightsbane) or my alt (Juicey) and maybe we can work something out.

Hey Etogaur,

Check out on Whitemane we have 1 hunter opening right now.
< Modest > is a semi-hardcore guild that consists of a core group of players that love to be competitive with our goals but realistic with our lives. Our members’ experience spans across the sweatiest classic raiding, retail cutting edges, multi-time gladiators, as well as some newer players to the game. We’re semi-hardcore, meaning our goal is to be efficient in-game since, the majority of us are young professionals that have other obligations outside of the game. We are understanding if real life happens, that always has priority over a game to us.

Progression:
AQ40 - 9/9
Blackwing Lair - 8/8 ( :36 Min Clear)
Molten Core - 10/10 ( :47 Min Clear)
Zul’Gurub - 10/10

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 5:30-8:30PM Server (8:30-11:30EST)
Wednesday: 5:30-8:30PM Server (8:30-11:30EST)

You can reach me at:
Alez – Alezi#1197 | (Discord: Alez#4828)
Keys – Kawkeyes#1385 | (Discord: Keys#2324)
Akku – Liltomtucker#1240 | (Discord: liltommytucker#7876)

Hey Eto,

I represent the guild < Ride or Die > of Smolderweb PvP we have 4 raid groups with different raiding atmospheres (semi-hardcore > Hardcore). I would love to connect with you more about what you’re looking for in regards to a raiding environment.

Add me on discord at: Eternes#1835

I look forward to speaking with you,

Eternes < Ride or Die >

Hello Eto!

Would love to chat with you if you got some free time !

I’ll save you the copy pasta.

Wrecked is recruiting we raid Tues/Weds 6:00-9:00pm PST. We got horde 4th cthun and 1 night clear AQ.

Here is the link to our recruitment post:[H][Whitemane]<Wrecked>Semi Hardcore LF Hunters + AQ40farm/Naxx - #149 by Avantii-whisperwind

My personal discord is Avanti#2703 please feel free to reach out to me if you got any questions or concerns at all

Best regards

Let me know if we are a good fit, and you want to discuss further.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-game-over-89-aq-lf-resto-shaman-1-dps/335120

Hey Etogaur,

Sounds like you’d be a good fit in our guild Keep Yourself Safe on Benediction (raid Tues/Weds 9-12 EST). Our core group has been playing together since TBC. We have relaxed but efficient raid environment, currently 9/9 AQ; cleared 8/9 Tuesday last week and cleaned up Ouro in 1 shot on Wednesday. We expect to be full clearing AQ in 1 night very soon.

Hit me up if you’re interested and we can discuss any questions you may have.
discord (Rekrul#0346) or (Somebigjerk#5614)

Hey there, Shadow Council is a late evening raiding guild on the Atiesh PvE server. We’re looking to solidify our core progression raid
Core team is extremely talented and has a decade of WoW Classic experience including all raid content.
We’re looking for friendly dedicated individuals that want to finish end game content and have a good time while doing so!

Raiding Schedule
Tuesday - 8:30 pm - 11:30 pm PST
Thursday - 8:30 pm - 11:30 pm PST

Feel free to reach out to me on discord MajinWho#6706

Hey, Afterparty is looking for some good players. We have three raid groups and all of them raid at 8:30pm server time (ashkandi). So you have a choice there.

Would love to have you. We’re competitive so each spot is a competition =D

All three raids have fully cleared AQ40, MC, BWL, Ony. We’re pretty competitive.

Now we do have 2 official raid days, but the second day is usually for BWL or in the case when naxx comes out, will be dedicated to naxx.

You can add me on discord at Namelus#1617.

I’d love to talk more.

Heres a post of our guild: [H-Ashkandi] | #1 Horde Guild on Server Recruiting! 3 raid groups clearing all content

Hey Etogaur,

You still looking, saw this was a post from August.