[H - Stalagg] Monolith 9:00PM-12:45AM EST Tues/Thurs

Goals
To clear current content in a efficient but not super aggressive pace. Our raiding core is committed to clearing AQ/Naxx while still having fun and enjoying the game.

Current Raid Schedule
All Raids in the current phase are done on Tuesday, progression times for AQ/Naxx are 9:00PM-12:45AM EST Tuesday/Thursday

• AQ 9/9

• BWL 1hr Avg Clear

• MC/Ony

• ZG is done using the discord signup bot

Expectations

• World Buffs are optional but highly recommended to grab what you can

• Consumables are Required for Progression and early re-clears of new content

• Be open to constructive criticism, our class leads will be reaching out if they see things that can be improved on

• If you cannot attend a raid we expect you to inform leadership in a timely manner.

• Communicate in discord!

Recruitment:
Raid spots are competitive so exceptional players are always welcome to apply, but our most available spots are:

• Fury Warrior

• Mage

• Hunter

• Holy/Disc Priest

• Resto Shaman

• Rogue

Loot
We started as a DKP Guild, but through classic we have found many issues with the system that we do not think would be good for the raid going forward through AQ/Naxx. So that’s why for AQ/Naxx we are moving to the Onslaught loot system.

Contacts
In-game:
Burus
Domali
Roeshambo
Runningbull
Rernsmash

Discord:
Burus#6897
Domali#2614
Roeshambo#7890
whoopsie#2297
Rernsmash#0644

We are still looking for a couple of players to bolster our core raid roster as we prepare for AQ. If you’re interested or have any questions, please reach out to us!

Still looking for more players! If a server transfer is necessary we can discuss a compensation plan to help out the transition!

Core spots still available! Reach out to me on Discord with the tag above or via Battlenet, tag: Deviant#1358

Friendly neighborhood mage guy here! We would love to have you join our team for AQ/Naxx - I promise we don’t bite.

Still looking for 1-2 DPS and 1 healer please feel free to reach out with any questions!^

I spoke with Domali last night but forgot to ask… What is the Onslaught loot system you guys are moving to?

Hi,

Apologies for the delay in responding. I can fill you in a bit on the info.

A TL;DR of the system is this:

It is a loot list priority system that uses a template filled out by you and puts everything into a master list compiled from everyone’s templates. Items are given points by you based on how much you’d like to prioritize the item. No subjectivity required, all items are simply listed in order based on how everyone has ranked those items.

The player with the highest score for an item gets it, and ties are rolled off. Players with losing rolls get a bonus to that item for the future. The master sheet is made available to all members who have filled out the template.

There are some things we adjusted from ONSLAUGHT’s original system to be a better fit for our guild, but for the most part item classifications and the process are the same.

If you have any more questions about the system (including specifics about it) or our guild, I’d be happy to answer those for you. You can reach me on Discord: Rernsmash#0644 or Bnet: Deviant#1358

Still looking for exceptional applicants please reach out if you have any questions!

AQ Gates are opening on Friday! GET HYPE! We are still looking for a few exceptional members with a priority on Resto Shaman, Healy Priest and Fury Warriors to round out our core raid group.

Contact me on Bnet (Deviant#1358) or on Discord (Rernsmash#0644) to learn more!

AQ is almost on Stalagg! Still looking for DPS or any exceptional player

We’re almost there. The stage is set for the war to open the AQ gates on Friday. We’re ready. Are you?

Join us today! We’re particularly looking for Fury Warriors, Mages, or Rogues. If you’re not one of these, but are an exceptional player, we’d love to hear from you too!

Squish Squash go the bugs, but only if you join us!

We stepped in on an off-night, made great progress, and squished many bugs! Excited to get a full raid in this week with our standard crew. Join us today to jump in on the excitement and fun!

Core spots are available for Fury Warriors and Healy Priests or Resto Shammies!

3 pulled Twin emps! Take a look at our logs for AQ, we have a solid core and are looking to round out our roster for the rest of AQ and for Naxx. Still looking for more solid dps as well as 1 shaman or priest healer

Bugs, squashed. C’thun, executed. Looking to join in on the fun? Join us today!

We have open spots available right now for DPS as well as a Priest or a Shammy healer.

Cthun is dead, still looking for exceptional players!

Ouro and Visc down! 9/9! We’re still looking for Fury Warrior, Resto Shammy, Healy Priest, a Hunter, or other exceptional players to round out our core raid team! These are core spots, not bench positions! Join us today and squash them bugs!

9/9 boys! Still looking for exceptional players to round out our core roster, these are not bench spots!

Excited about our one night clear of AQ this week! 2.5 hours, but our logs are dorked up so we’ll just have to do it again!

We’re still looking for exceptional players, and especially healy priests, resto shammies, and melee dps for core spots in our raid roster! Add me in Discord: Rernsmash#0644 or Bnet: Deviant#1358 to learn more.