LF Guild - will play anything -2 days

Hello,

I am looking for a casual guild that raids 2 MAYBE 3 days a week. I would like to be done raiding before 11:00pm on weekdays (I wake up early the next day for work). I am will to legit play whatever you need, I am interested in my pally tank atm, but have previous mythic raiding experience with healing and dps. I have played all classes except shaman, warlock, druid and hunter. (i have a max level hunter though). I have A LOT of free time so I am always willing to play other games or grind out some mythic+. I am very laid back and funny, I don’t really take much seriously, I occasionally duck up so don’t message me if you need a perfect raider. I am also willing to move to any server as well.

Thanks!

1 Like

What time zone are you in?

:smiley: Greetings! :smiley: :smiley:
Fireforged is an adult Heroic Raid Team on Proudmoore (US) that is preparing for Shadowlands, and is looking to add some great new additions to our home. We are interested in meeting new friendly people who want to join us in raids and M+. Our environment is friendly, chill, and also earnest towards downing content. Our goal is to ever grow as a team, so we expect our raiders to know their role and class, keep up with their gear, keep up with class changes, and to have a good team attitude.

We are looking for active and social players that don’t just log on just for raid nights. We want players that are looking for a place to call home, and be socialzing active in the guild and discord. We have alot of members that enjoy running M+, and its a good way to build relationships and get to know each other better.

Schedule: Friday &; Saturday 7:30pm-10:00pm PST (10:30PM-1:00AM EST)
Optional Normal Night: Wed 7:30pm-9:30pm Normal Raid

Monthly Off-Week: We take one week off from raiding per month. Though our off weeks slow our progression, we feel that it is a nice trade-off to have a free weekend for other things every month and also to preserve enthusiasm for the game.

*We choose to remain a Heroic Raid Team and do not plan on pursuing Mythic content, maybe dabble on the first couple bosses if heroic becomes farmable for an extended time. We do not want to have to deal with a fixed 20 man raid number, and where the time vs reward is too much. We have plenty of raiders that have Mythic experience or CE experience, but want to enjoy the game at a casual level of play and focus on relationships with other members in the guild.

Contact Us!
Bnet: Alex#117188
Guild Discord: https://discord.gg/C9gFeWs
Thank you for your time reading this, and hope to see you joining us soon!
-Alex :smile:

Hello, I am a recruitment officer with Out Of Reality on Stormrage (US), we raid Fri-Sat 8:30pm-11pm server. We currently have a heroic team and we are also forming a mythic team. Our mythic raid times have not yet been decided, and we are pretty active on non raid days as well, we have people that like to pvp and do alot M+ its just a little slow right now because of prepatch my btag is goldensmurf#11774 my discord is jamiejr999#8319 which ever works best for you.

Good morning to you :star_struck: Allumination will be raiding two nights a week from 7 pm to 10 pm (most likely Tuesdays & Saturdays) but will be putting that to vote at our guild meeting tonight . We have an amazing group of people, some with years of experience in Wow and some brand new. We have an active group of people both in discord and in game and I think you would fit in well with our family !! Check out our recruitment message and drop me a line . Allumination ~ Stormrage - #21 by Ăźriarose-stormrage

North American East

[A][UN][Aerie-Peak]< Crimson Royals > are now recruiting! We’re a friendly guild of players who are looking to challenge ourselves and improve against high-level Shadowlands content, such as raids and Mythic+ dungeons. Come and join us if you would like to pit yourself against the best the game has to offer! Our raiding times are Thurs/Sat 9:00pm - 12:00pm EST, and we’re open to players of all skill levels who are looking for a challenge!

Apply at our website https://crimson-royals.enjin.com/ or join our discord and talk to us there https://discord.gg/DwRgRUq

Raid times:
Wednesday & Thursday 8:30PM to 11:30PM
Optional heroic runs for Tuesday or Friday.

Current progress: 7/12M -Ny’alotha

Who we are:

We are a semi-hardcore 2 day Mythic raiding guild. Our goal is CE in each patch in a reasonable time. When we are not raiding, we are pushing keys the rest of the week.

You can check out our progress here:

Raider.IO

‹Zero Deaths› @ Sargeras (US) - Guild Profile

What we are looking for:

We were not happy with ending 8.3 at 7/12M. We want more.

We are looking to recruit exceptional DPS. We have about 3 DPS spots that we are looking to fill. Accepting both melee or ranged and players who know their toon inside and out and loves to parse blue/purple. If this is you, add me on Discord Frost#3808 and lets get started.

If your looking to push CE with a group of friends feel free to contact me :slight_smile:

Discord : Muralator#5184
Bnet: Blazer#1872

Hi Slapmeupnice. Satire is a raiding guild on Connected Bonechewer (Garrosh) and we are looking to fill out our core raiding group for Shadowlands progression (looking to push Mythic).

We are looking for anything but in need of 1 Tank (would prefer Blood DK but will take anything), 1 healer, and a ton of DPS. Please shoot me a battle.net invite at Gingivits#11827, on Discord at pdubbs34#8341, or by sending an email at Satireraiding@gmail.com.

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking for a tank. Check us out.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-crimson-brotherhood-aotc-and-ce-minded-frisat/671158?u=azshul-garona

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

The raid times are a little to late for me sorry ={

Nice well i’m putting together a guild for the main purpose of getting CE every tier possible we have a AOTC core with some light mythic experience looking to push into mythic taking things seriously we are looking for other people who are wanting to maximize their spec and get better/help others get better and have a place and group to do other content with our schedule days wise is Tues/Thurs and hours are 7-11 pm CST the time is tbd depending on the needs of the roster if we start an hour earlier or later once we have all 20ish people we have about 14 rn and all the tanks are covered so looking for dps mainly
We are on Emerald Dream Horde Disc: Patrickrick#5222 Bnet: Ironfistt#1872

Hey there!

would love to chat if you are wanting more information! Hit me up on discord to talk! Kodiak#1619

Hey Slap,

This guild is looking for mainly dps at the moment so if you are interested check it out. Also we play other games like LoL and Among Us on non raiding nights.

TL:DR

Faction: H

Server: Area-52

Guild: Get Off Our Lawn

Goals: AOTC/Mythic+ as our primary goals. We always kill a few bosses of Mythic each tier as time allows. Which normally ends us being roughly 25-33% of the raid tier.

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday/Thursday 10:30pm-1:30am EST time. Unofficial key night are Monday, normally starting around 8-10pm server time. This is mainly to wrap up any keys we need for alts/mains before reset for those who couldn’t get online for the week. This will become more important in Shadowlands due to the Great Vault system.

Guild Needs: Largely exceptional DPS. We need a Warrior DPS and a Monk DPS specify for the raid buffs they provide. We sadly do not have room for more hunters at this time. Any other class/role will be welcome currently!

Contact Info1: Hopewell#1772 (Battlenet), Rhetorica-Area52 (In-Game), #Armatus1287 (Battlenet), Armatuscrypta#4222 (Discord)

Contact Info2: Cringelorde-Area52 (In-Game)

Contact info is for the guild officers, if you contact them tell them that Paratheon sent you. If you want to talk to me directly GoofyGoober#5352 add me on discord

Guild Information

is lead by a core of friends who have raided together at a high level for far to many years now. We have always achieved AOTC within the first few weeks of every tier we raided and have no plans on stopping anytime soon!

Class/role wise, we are full on main tanks/healers currently. Off specs are always welcome to help get more keys going/ran during the week. We mostly are in need of solid DPS to round out our roster going forward into Shadowlands.

Guild Logs For Past Tiers

I’ll post a few links to our old guild’s Warcraft logs so if you can dig deeper into our old runs you can. I’ll only be posting for the BFA raids although I’m sure you can dig into the older raids if you desire!

Uldir:
https:/ /www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/409001/19#difficulty=4

BoD:
https:/ /www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/409001/21#difficulty=4

Ny’alotha:
https:/ /www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/457830/latest/#difficulty=4

Disclaimer Most of us stopped raiding during EP. We couldn’t hold interest in the expansion at that point sadly. With luck Shadowlands will provide more enjoyment over the whole expansion!

Thanks for your time and GL with your search for a home in Shadowlands!

Hello!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by GrĂ­mmie-area-52

Sounds good! I think we can accomodate that!

Mission Statement: We have a great opportunity here to get in on the ground floor for a new community rebuild. We intend to be primarily raid focused, but at a more working-man/woman’s schedule and focus. We want to welcome with open arms anyone looking for a “Friday night with the guys/gals” type of atmosphere where friends come together for their bi-weekly game nights.

About our Leadership: Our guild is headed by 2 individuals with extensive leadership experience in both daily lives and inside World of Warcraft. We’re ready to make the game a great experience again. No drama is a must!

About our Guild: We strive to bring friendship and integrity to all things we do with one another in the guild; Kinship built through shared love of gaming & having fun with like-minded individuals. We recommend being someone who wants a laid-back atmosphere, looking to build a new, great guild with us.

Schedule: Tues/Fri (8PM-11PM CST)

Openings:

• 3 Healers (My preference is folks whom can maintain other healers as well and/or play offspecs. This isn’t a requirement, but would be a welcome sight. Multi-purpose players kill bosses quicker!)

• Lots of DPS (I’m in the market for a lot of DPS at this point. Please be someone that is open to playing whatever is best for each phase of content. I’m not looking to pester folks to make good comp decisions, so be someone who enjoys doing what’s best for each tier)

If you have any questions, please contact:

GM BNET: Ekye#11711
GM Discord: Ekyu#3966

Hey! :upside_down_face: If you are still looking for a guild we may be a fit.

Dysfunctional Misfits on Bleeding Hollow is currently recruiting 1 Healer (Priest) and DPS (Warlock, Mage, Priest, Druid, Monk, War) All are still welcome to apply. Returning players are welcome <3

Raid Days (Heroic): Saturday and Sunday 6pm-9pm EST

Must enjoy trying to kill each other, cough both GMs, as much as possible! You also must have thick skin to hang with our community. Discord usually has people in it 24/7 just hanging out together. We are a more mature guild (25+ even though our youngest acts like they should be the eldest most of the time!) We don’t like drama and bs. We are here to play a game and have fun.

New and returning players are welcome as well as casuals. We are currently 12/12H Ny. For Shadow Lands we are planning to get AoTC and casually clear Mythic to kill time as we sell AOTC.

We are primarily focused on raiding, M+, and our community gaming. Our other games include Division, Minecraft, Pubg, Call of Duty, League, and a few others that are random.

If you are interested reach out to me on discord at Dyo#8504 so we can chat more

hey would love to have a chat with you, add me on disc if interested @ Bakuga#1745 . here’s some info about us
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husarea-52-firestorm-mythic-raid-progression/712942

I think you would fit in well with our guild! We’re flexible, but serious enough to down bosses! Zul’Jin

Comfortably Rum< Is looking for new and old players alike to fill our ranks! We raid TW 8-10:30 EST with tons of m+ in between. Our guild is comprised mythic raiders who now want a casual no judgement atmosphere and new players alike. PST for details!