LF guild or group 43 healer A-Pagle

I am on one of the most popular servers but I am having a hard time finding dungeon groups. I am looking for a guild or group to run dungeons. I want to eventually heal raids.

Please add me on Pagle if you need a healer. TY

Hello! What class are you? If you want to server x fer we can use healers for our second raid.

[A] , WHITEMAINE SERVER IS RECRUITING

Looking for a highly-competent Alliance raiding guild on a more balanced PVP server? ThunderCats of Whitemaine server is recruiting for our second raid. This semi-hardcore groups needs mele in particular and will consider dedicated raiders of all classes.

We full clear on Tuesday nights. We full cleared BWL 8/8 on release night and have ranked in the top 5 fastest Ally BWL clear times. Our most recent MC clear time was 44 mins.

We’re a guild from Nostalrius server led by expert PVE and PVP leadership. Wishlist loot system.

Interested? Contact Pixiestixie#1256 on battle.net

Thunder Cats, Hoooooooooooooo!

We could use another priest we can help with your prebis and attunements, we raid mon tue thur 10p-1a PST

More info here

Hello Kylorn , Allumination can be found on Pagle and we are a friendly , helpful , mature group of people. There are a number of us on alts or even some on mains around your level that are very active and if you are interested in raiding when you “grow up” we would love to have you on our team <3 Please delete