LF Guild - Horde

Hey gang! I am currently looking for a new home to play the game and meet some pretty chill folks. I would love to find a guild that feels right and one that would be a great home for the upcoming xpac. Here is what I am looking for:

*Likes to raid, but in a fun/safe environment
*Laid back and active

About me:

Right now my main is my lock which is at 453 ilvl. I also have a priest that I don’t mind playing if the guild is a good fit and you need heals/dps more. I have been around since Vanilla, but haven’t raided much over the last couple xpacs. I would love to get back into it with a guild who has fun, gets the job done but isn’t all hardcore and rages when a mistake is made.

I am pretty laid back myself, loves to laugh and carry on. I have a very dry sense of humor and love to read, sports, movies, music or long walks on the beach while listening to some Vandross. FYI…

I would love to stay Horde, and I know it’s a long shot to get a reply on here since it is a ally heavy server BUT if you are looking and you think it may be a good fit hit me up! Reply to the post or give me a shout in game (BNET: Volsball33#1490)

Talk to you soon!

If you’re looking for a guild home you might be a good fit with us. We’re a laid back and casual guild. We do have a lot going on. We have raiding/aotc, mythic +, events, contests, etc.

Here is some more info -

Contacts:
Alliance side: contact a guild member via /who Pénsive (to get the accent press alt and type 130)

Horde side: contact a guild member via /who Pensive

Either side:
Co-GM Asch @ Bnet Aschien#11798
Co-GM DOC @ Bnet Brighthammer#1121642
Assistant GM Frah @ Bnet Inzania#11304
GM Briar @ Bnet Briar#1421

Hey lets talk, see if you’re still looking,