LF Guild: Group of (VDH, BDruid, FireMage, and UDK) LF Guild (H)

Hi,

We’re a group of new to WoW players looking for a new guild. Our current guild was casual and only plan to finish up heroic.

Guild will most likely disband after we get AOTC this week.

We are looking to realm transfer, so we would prefer to join a bigger, more progression focused realm.

We’re looking for a mythic progression guild that raids 6-9 hours / week on weekdays and are attempting CE.

We are not the best of the best, but we do learn fast and have a positive attitude.

We also love to do M+ so if we can do high keys with guildies, that’d be awesome!

Here are our current iLevels.

Mage - 213
VDH - 212
Boomkin - 208 (Can easily be 210+)
UDK - 207 (Can easily be 210+)

Hi Wenri - I’m co-raid lead of an Alliance team on the Proudmoore server. We are currently 8/10 H, and we raid 8-11pm CST on Tues & Wed. I know you’re Horde currently, but it never hurts to ask. :smiley:

We are specifically recruiting for our Mythic team. We will get our AOTC in the next week or two, and then on to CE. We’re not sweaty neckbeards, we just enjoy playing our toons to the best of our ability and clearing bosses. We crack jokes on trash and down bosses in between.

Our guild Companions has done a great job of providing a niche spot for all types of interests in the game: Tues & Wed - progression team; Thurs - pvp, bgs & arenas; Fri & Sat - casual, everyone welcome guild raid; M+ every day; memes & stupid jokes in discord.

If you’re interested in more information or a trial run please message us.
In game: Gracyn#11617 or Saberpro#1901
Discord: Gracyn#8603 or Saberpro#1256
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/aproudmoore-us-companions-810h-lf-veng-dh-boomkin-ww-monk-mm-hunter/775154

Hey, thanks for the offer. We’re not looking to change factions as we do plan to do M+ keys with friends that are horde from other realms.

Goodluck on your recruitment!

1 Like

Hello!

Were a fresh guild looking for more DPS to progress in Mythics and keystone masters. AOTC under out belt.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hi-donut-care-tuesthurs-raid-recruitment/855053

Add JrSlacker#11372 and lets chat!

tried adding you but your discord isn’t working. Can you add me? wenri#6815

Hi Wenri!

That’s Battle net! :slight_smile:

Is that your bnet or discord?

that is my discord!

Hello!

I would be interested in speaking with you if you are still looking for a guild!
9/10H Will have AOTC this weekend!

Quick info

AOTC+ guild: Corrupted Cannoli

Faction: Horde

Server: Area-52
Raid times: Friday/Saturday 8-11 EST

Blizz ID
Kenoshis#1451 Recruiter
InTheShadows#1278 Raid Leader
Okashiro#11455 Guild leader
Hope to chat soon!!

Hi,

Your raid schedule dones’t really work with us. We prefer to keep weekends optional.

1 Like

Hey man, great post! We’re doing Sludge>Gen>Sire this Saturday if you guys would want to tag along to see if it’s a good fit. Here’s some details below with my disc, please hit me up if you’re interested.

Our team raids Saturday/Monday 7:30-10:30 CT.

Our raiding atmosphere is relaxed, but very organized to ensure we’re always making forward progress. We’ll clear Sludge>Generals>Sire weekly for gear before progging into mythic, for at least a few weeks for those juicy gear squeezes. We’re on Illidan, home of Complexity Limit and other top tier guilds. Economy is great and there are plenty of skilled players to progress with.

If interested, please reach out to me on discord at Onyxsis#1442 and let me know. Thank you!

-Ønyxsis

Hey sorry man. but we really dont want mandatory hours on weekends.

Goodluck with your recruitment!

Currently have spots for all 3 of you to round out our core. Reach out to me:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-mestov-us-illidan-is-recruiting-dps-healers-for-ce/859525

Hi Wenri, Beyond Reasonable Clout is a brand new guild looking to make its mark on the world! Created by former high-end mythic raiders migrating from Alliance for Shadowlands (I know, real original). Our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything. For the first tier Shadowlands our goal is to get heroic cleared quickly and build a core squad to push into mythic.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 12:00am - 3:00am EST (9:00pm - 12:00am PST)

Current Prog: 10/10H, 1/10M

Contacts
Barlar - Bnet: Barlar#1928 Discord: barlar#7769

Hey there i would love to chat with your group:
Raid Days & Times
Tuesdays & Wednesdays 8pm -11pm EASTERN TIME (SERVER)
Recruitment Needs:
Ele Shaman/Resto
Shadow Priest/Disc
Warlock
Death Knight
Rogue
Boomkin

About the guild:
We are a group of dedicated players that strive to do our best with each raid tier. We are currently 10/10H and looking to add some more players to fill out our roster as we push into mythic. Due to the late start in the last tier, we finished 10/12M in Ny’Alotha falling just short of Cutting Edge (CE). Many of our guild members enjoy partaking in M+ on our off nights to help supplement gearing

What we look for in recruits:
A positive attitude and an understanding that sometimes things outside gaming are more important. We also look for raiders that show up to raid prepared with an understanding of boss fights as well as having their consumables. A few add-ons that we ask our members to have are DBM/Big wigs, Exorsus Raid Tools, and Weakauras.

We would love to answer any of your questions on BNET!
Officers on Bnet:
Warguard#1900
slegEr#1552
Cripple#11681

Thank you

Is an established Horde AOTC raiding guild on Thrall. Currently 10/10 H and starting Mythic. We are currently looking to recruit active players for our raid team. Raid days/times W/TH 10:30 P.M. - 1:00 A.M. LF all specs,

Is our basic info

Discord - AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Hello im Shadow with Anxiety thrall horde side we are currently in need of you as far as class needs and we raid wed thurs sun 9Pm Cst to 11;30 contact me and lets talk more discord Shadow#8002
Bnet Shadowpunch#11297

Hey just checking in and wondering if yall would like to chat if your still looking for a home and see if your group would fit in well with us.
Warguard#1900-Bnet id

Are you still looking? I would have to look at logistics and stuff but id love to chat with you more, in game or on discord.

Were a horde guild on tichondrius, which is a major server that should fit your needs. We finished 10/10H at least 4 weeks ago, maybe more, and 2/10M which we did with a partial group as we lack numbers.

We raid 630-930PST on Tuesday and Sunday.

We have strong m+ and pvp experience and drive but are mythic progression focused.

If you have some interest, mag me in game Infin#1604, or let me know how to reach you!

Hey Wenri, my guild is in a similar position as your with progression and we’re planning on finish up heroic this week following that up with mythic progression. We’re on Illidan which is probably the best server to be on for raiding in the US so if you’d be interested in what we have to offer let me know and we can chat!

Order of Azeroth is an alliance guild that has created a steadily growing community with a focus on PVE. We have some fun characters for sure and a place for all types of gamers. Come chat with us in discord sometime!

US- Kel-Thuzad

We are expanding into more competitive content and as such are looking for raiders to push into Mythic Castle Nathria. We also do M+ dungeons practically daily. However, we welcome all players in this community so long as they follow our expectations.

Raid Times:
The schedule for the semi-hardcore raid team is Thursday/Friday 7:00pm est - 10:00pm est.

Raid Progression
10/10 Normal CN
9/10 HeroicCN

Preferred Requirements:

200+ item level
Ability to be flexible
A good attitude!

Spots available:
We are in desperate need of a warlock specifically, and any ranged dps!

Expectations:
We expect our members to be mature but above all else remember that this is indeed a game. The ultimate goal is to have fun with each other. That being said, there is a time and a place for making jokes and sharing memes and another time for listening to the officers in a raid. The main expectation then is to know the difference. Have an open mind, respect each other, and have fun building a community.

How to apply?
Message the below raid officers via B-net or discord to learn more information!!
Btag:
TeddiiGaming#1289
SamiiKinz#1468
Chocomirk#1999
Discord:
Teddii#8883
SamiiKinz#1848
Chocomirk#5086