LF Friendly Guild for new Expac

Hello!

Recently resubbed to get ready for the next expansion. I’m a Horde player who mains DPS, I’m currently finishing leveling up a few characters for the new expansion, right now I’m focusing on my mage (lvl 64).

Been a long time WoW player since Vanilla want to get better at the end game content and find a guild that’s open to growing players who might still need to learn keys etc.

Preferably looking for 18+ guild.

Hi Bonhomage,

Guild: Retaliation
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Earthen Ring (US)
Progression Raids: Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 8:00 PM EST/EDT till 10:00pm EST/EDT
Recruiter Contact: Isego#1586 and/or Carly#1264
We are always recruiting skilled players and players willing to learn regardless of class. We go with a work play hard mentality, where having fun and giving each other a hard time is more important than everything being done perfectly every time. We are looking for a final few regulars for our mythic progression team.

Retaliation is looking for players who are interested in the following:
Progression (Heroic and Mythic) raiding
Mythic+ dungeon progression
Must be 18+ years old
Must use Discord for voice communication during group activities

Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for players who play for fun, but also take the time to min/max their characters. Since we all have busy lives outside of the game, we are building a community of players that give 110% to maximize their performance.
Successful raiders in our guild are characterized by two things: 1) personality; and 2) type of player. Gear is easy to get, but being a good team player is not. If you are number one on DPS but have a toxic personality, then you won’t be a good fit. Conversely, if you are the nicest person in the world but you always stand in fire, we also can not take you into progression raids.

Guild Expectations:
Invest effort into making sure you understand your class and role in a fight
Demonstrate consistent character progression (login throughout the week)
Have Discord downloaded and working
Prepare throughout the week for boss encounters and follow directions from the raid leader
Dedicated Raid spots require 80% attendance to progression to maintain status
Arrive on time for raids (at least 10-15 minutes early to be invited and travel to the raid location)
Run a M+ Key with the guild weekly during progression.

How to Apply:
If you are interested in learning more about us, add Isego#1586 or Carly#1264 to your bnet friends list. We look forward to playing with you!

About Us:
Our guild was established in 2007 when we were playing Warhammer Online, and since then we have played various games together, including Guild Wars 2, Rift, SWTOR, Elder Scrolls Online, League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, and Diablo 3.
Many of us work full-time (average age is 30’s) and can no longer commit to hardcore raiding progression due to out-of-game responsibilities. However, that doesn’t stop us from having fun and clearing content when we are together! Our primary goal is to clear heroic raids and obtain the “Ahead of the Curve” achievement before the next tier of raid content is released. We have achieved every Curve Achievement since WoD. Even though we are on an RP server, we do not participate in RP activities, but members are welcome to on their own.

Hi Bonhomage,

I run a small casual EST Alliance social guild on Proudmoore and we are a social guild that’s more of a community that we have built over the years and we are both new and returning player friendly and happy to help people learn. Our main thing is we enjoy doing stuff together as a group to help each other out and have fun more than just doing content for the sake of it. We also enjoy helping each other out whether that’s gearing up, running for transmog, or helping with an alt and as a social group we are also pretty much always on our discord when we are on. We mainly do mythic+ but plan to return to some normal raiding in the war within.

Happy to chat more if your interested my battle net is wyvernflame#1720 and my discord is wyvernflame

Hello Bonhomage,

-I Forgot to Ice Block- on Wyrmrest Accord is looking for more casual Achievements and Collectibles hunters for TWW. (Horde) We will be partaking in M+ and Delves, and raiding is an interest and consideration. We’re very friendly and social and willing to help when able. We are politically incorrect and pull no punches, so be ready to fire back!

Feel free to contact me anytime!

Btag: Zforrest#1906
Discord: zuulrethad

Hi Bonhomage, i’m the raid leader for Concerning Hobbits, an AOTC+ guild that REALLY likes to run keys. We currently have one spot open for a ranged dps and then we’re done recruiting! We have a lot of helpful players that used to do high end content(I have a few CEs myself) but we are now taking a more casual approach to raiding. Mythic burned us out!

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7-10pm est.

There are many very skilled players that have a huge knowledge of the game, myself included, who can help you improve and give you lots of opportunities to put your skills to the test in M+ and Raids.

We’re trying to build a community of all sorts of players with various goals and the leadership of the guild want to help players achieve those goals. Please send me a friend request in discord if interested: nohero_nbk

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Here’s out guild post if you want to read more.

This sounds great and what I’m looking for! Sent a discord request hope to chat more with you!

Hello! My guild Crimson Lances on Dalaran has been around since 2018. We are a social guild for those 18+, I believe that real life comes first, and the game second. We enjoy playing all aspects of the game. We are close friends and very open and friendly to all. We love to help new players learn their class/spec or with gold, bags or gearing etc.

We have DND groups. We group for dungeons or old content farming for achievements/transmogs/mounts/pets. We have a Wednesday learning raid at 9pm est. This is a learning environment where you can learn the raid, get loot, and not get stressed out. We typically do LFR/Normal content in this for those gearing up their first character or another alt. This is along side other random events hosted.

For those looking for more serious raiding we have our progression team doing Normal, AOTC and Glory of Achievements every tier. We have gotten AOTC consistently as a guild since BFA. Times are Thursday/Saturday 8PM est – 11PM est

If you have any questions post below or reach out to myself via -
katzlover#1661 - Btag
katzlover1661 – discord

I’m not sure what your availability looks like, but we’re both beginner friendly and wouldn’t mind helping you power level!

Guild & Server: Karma Gaming-Proudmoore
Raid Time/Day: Wed 8:30-11:30, Thurs 9:00-12:30 PDT
Current Progression: 9/9H AATDH | 9/9H AATSC | 8/8H AVOTI
Recruitment Contact:
Discord: swiftshifterz, or holyhotdogs
BNET: Shadowfyre#1345 or holyhotdogs#11398

Hey, Bonhomage,
I’m Ettyn with Chain Reaction. We are an AotC guild on Lightbringer running T/Th 7-9:30 pm pacific. We also run a lot of M+, most of our team earning KSM/beyond, and we are all 18+.
A consistent mage would be a great addition to our team–hit me up if any of this sounds good to you: Battlenet Rowanbeth#1291, Discord: rowanbeth

Greeting Bonhomage!

All the entendre in the name… Bon Homme Mage… Bon Voyage Mage… Bon Homage (to the mage)… Love it.

Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30-11p EST
Thursday 8:30-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques.

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If a participation trophy is the peak of your existence, or if direct and blunt personalities, such as ex-military leadership, are a source of trauma for you, our healers can’t triage that. They fix health bars, not your emotional damage.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET: Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord: zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

We’re like… Canada friendly

Guild & Server: Karma Gaming-Proudmoore
Raid Time/Day: Wed 8:30-11:30, Thurs 9:00-12:30 PDT
Current Progression: 9/9H AATDH | 9/9H AATSC | 8/8H AVOTI
Recruitment Contact:
Discord: swiftshifterz, or holyhotdogs
BNET: Shadowfyre#1345 or holyhotdogs#11398

our guild is 18+ aotc and is looking for a few more ranged dps

we aim to raid normal/hc and we farm M+ during the week

our raid times are 1-4pm est sat/sun

discord is castle8894, add me if your interested

Heya if you’re still looking for a place - we may be the right spot! Check out our post and reach out if you have any questions!

Hi Bonhomage!
As of July 23, 2024 no server transfers are necessary. Any toons can join guilds on any realms.

The Dignified, Blade’s Edge is an active, fun, cross faction, cross realm guild. We are home to around 325 different accounts and many alts. Our scheduled events are:
*Casual RBG’s, attend when you want to, for all guildies with a set of any pvp gear at 8pm central time 4 nights a week. We currently have one RBG push team, 2 nights a week.
*Casual N/H raids, attend when you want to, for all guildies meeting min ilvl, Friday and Saturday 6-8pm central time.
*Mythic Monday nights for all guildies so they have a vault if they want one. Otherwise, just watch guild chat for people running them and needing others.
*Every Thursday at 7:30pm central we have old raids and dungeons for mounts and mogs. Open to all guildies meeting character level requirement.
*Progression AOTC+ raid team runs Tuesday Wednesday 8-10pm central. Trial and previous logs required.
*We have monthly gold raffles, *guild parties twice a year, yearly *mog contest, and other fun things.
Anything you’d want in a guild really. Our PvP events will resume with TWW.
Members decide what they want to do and when they want to go. There’s no pressure to do anything (unless on push or prog teams of course). Just enjoy the game.

Bnet: Stormy#1445
Discord: stormy1445

Hey Bonhomage! Please consider our new guild, the new Tyrrish Rebellion if you are still looking! Right now we are very small, we just started recruiting. We are looking to raid and achieve AOTC in The War Within but at the end of the day just having a fun group to play World of Warcraft and possibly other games together is the main goal.
Our raid schedule for TWW is Wednesday/Thursday Evenings 8:30 to 10:30 Eastern.
We are grown adults with Kids that don’t have all the time in the world to play like we used to. We understand things come up, we understand raiding isn’t for everyone. We value yours and our limited free time and don’t want to squander that or have it filled with unnecessary drama.
Let me know if you are interested or have any questions :slight_smile:

Hello,
I think the Clique might be a great fit for you. We are a late night heroic raiding guild. We raid two nights a week Tuesday and Sunday from 9:45 pm to 12:45am CST. We also have many mythic + nights as well. The guild has been around for quite a long time. So we have all gotten older and realised that real life does have to come first. But we still love to get together and hang out while killing bosses. We have some East coast night owls, central night owls, and some west coast people. Some of us have kids and don’t want to give up family time for wow. We understand that and work with people accordingly. If you have any farther questions feel free to contact me on real id at Hadorya#1497 or Discord at Hadorya#3191. Hope to hear from you soon. If not then I wish you luck in your endevers.

Hello Bonhomage, hope you’re doing well. Me and group and friends and planning to start a new guild, Discord: ajdark.

Hey Bonhomage!

If you’re looking for a guild that’s both welcoming and focused on growth, Empathy could be a great fit for you.

We’re a friendly, 18+ guild that thrives on helping players improve and enjoy end-game content without any of the stress. We’re actively recruiting for our core raid team with the goal of achieving AOTC and push keys, but we also value a relaxed, casual atmosphere where you can feel comfortable learning and growing at your own pace.

If you’re interested, you’re welcome to join us on Discord to hang out, chat, and get to know the guild before committing. We’d love to support you as you continue to level up and prepare for the expansion.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or want to know more via Discord (nickkie) or Bnet (Nickkie#4486)!

Hi Bonhomage!

As of July 23, 2024, you may join any guild on any server. Different factions and servers are no longer a barrier to join a guild.

Key Me is a M+ key guild and welcomes players of all skill levels. Our members run keys at every level. All officers and many veterans are happy to help new key-pushers learn their class/spec and dungeon mechanics, as well as group up with high io players to push keys as high as possible. Many of our members achieve 3k+ each season, while others run keys with their guildmates and make new friends in pick up groups.

We have two weekly M+ guild events and our guild chat is frequently filled with members linking their keys for guildies to run with. Additionally, a portion of our members have decided to put together a 1x/week raid night in TWW for anyone interested.

We are extremely active both in-game and in Discord, so we are a great fit for people who want a social guild, as well. :slight_smile:

Please message Throkka (Discord: Kejhix) or Curate (Discord: Lomilas) if this sounds like the environment you’re looking for!

Hi Bonhomage (love the name),

We are more than happy to get new or returning players geared and into end game content. We tend to play pretty late, but if you think playtimes would align, please hit me up on BNET.

Venomfang Cultists is a smaller, cross faction/cross realm guild on Emerald Dream, looking for more late night players for M+ and casual raiding. We are a mature, friendly guild, happy to help new or returning players with leveling and gearing up, and getting in M+ groups ASAP. Groups typically start forming 10 PM pacific, Midnight server time. All classes, specs, and skill levels are welcome. We will get KSM each season, but M+ is kept fun. Raiding even more so, with most members content to see the Raids…We are not an AOTC focused guild by any means. If you are a late night player looking for regular M+ groups, or just some folks to hang out with during late night play sessions, please consider joining us. You can message Willowthorn#1522, or look for us in the in-game guild finder (make sure to check “cross faction”!).