LF friendly casual Aussie Frostmourne Alli guild

I’ve just started an AU account last month after playing EU for years, so I’m rebuilding everything from scratch.
LF a friendly casual no pressure guild to call home, say G’day, joke around and join in some raids, M+. Not a teen, more of a mature, “seasoned” player.
Dare I say, I’m female, used to be GM & RL HC for my guild in 8.1 BFA & am loving the tiny latency after dealing with 400/400 in EU. But missing all my EU long term friends.
Sydney timezone (GMT+11).
Currently 120 (417) DH dps, but more to come later. Just catching up atm.
ThnxKbye
Cassiapeia#2615

1 Like

Hi, same offer I made another player from frostmourne,
as long as you are looking for heroic, you can just come to our Heroics Raids every Wednesday and Sunday (8.30 to 11 ST). (We are on [Saurfang], but cross realm)

Were 8/8 H EP and that for a while now. We don’t have enough people to push into mythic before cross realm opens and even then it’s a pain to fill all 20.

But we do Heroic regularly and heaps of mythic plus. Just look us up on [raiderIO]
Hueys Cuckin Adventures on Saurfang

Our atmosphere is very chill. If you’re interested just add me on BNET

Gipsy#2488

Cheers
Sormo - cucking with fire!

Hi Sky

Horizon on Khaz’goroth/Dath’Remar is the sort of guild you’re looking for - friendly casual heroic guild of mature, long term players from all backgrounds - even a few spouses battling together! We try to get stuff done and have fun :slight_smile:

We’re not on Frostmourne, so I appreciate that might be a deal-breaker. If not, or if you’d like to chat and see if we might be a good fit, please feel free to add me : Avow#11956

Thank you, and best wishes.

1 Like

Does it have to be Frostmourne? Why not try Saurfang, and if you’ve come this far, you might as well join the best dressed guild on the server, !
Here we know that it’s not skill > attitude > looks, but attitude > looks > skill. We run keystones Monday nights, and raid Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20:00 to 23:00.

We also have a growing collection of pet battlers and keystone hunters.

If this sounds like it could be a good home, hit me up on Malachie#1815 (bnet) or Sky_Paladin#7635 (discord), or visit us over at wipeitup dot net.

Regardless, best of luck finding your new WoW home. G’day!

We are a mythic raiding guild but we have a strong/friendly group of players who love to do mythic plus if thats sometging your into

Itsshaneo#1845

we are a friendly socially active frosty guild called Mafia, we love to push keys and are reforming for 8.3 raid tier. Hit us up if this interests you.

Hello Sky,

We are [Seems Legit - Frostmourne] we are looking form a raiding roster for content in 8.3 and beyond! We are recruiting players looking to raid casual basis as the core of us are “mature”. We all have real life matters whether it’s children, business or uni. These all come first and you won’t be asked to stick to an attendance % if you need to be elsewhere on a raid night.
We currently have 2 active females in our guild, 1 is an officer(sasmcgee in contact info) .

Raid Times!
Wednesday | 10:00 ST - 12:30 ST
Thursday | 10:00 ST - 12:30 ST

Recruiting Needs:
Any and all!

What we expect from raiding applicants:
Knowledge of class
Ability to communicate on Discord

Questions? Please contact officers:
(Bnet) Kerkem#1401 // Kritch#1451 // moonpie#6770 // sasmcgee#1309

(Discord) Kerkem#3150 // Kritch#2003 // m00npie // sas