LF Destro DPS Tips

Both middle talents are better at high haste.

Internal combustion just needs to be tracked. Especially in the opener when you are firing off a lot of bolta with lucid major. Gotta put immolate up after every 2-3 bolts to be safe

1 Like

Just wanted to point out an observation. I know there are many awesome locks posting above, but they’re also good enough to shift to affliction or demo when the fight requires. Many like me stick to a spec, no matter what the situation.

I am at 3900 haste plus a racing pulse, vita trinket and seabreeze staff. So enough haste. Definitely my set for dungeons. Went into raid yesterday using it and fared, well not badly, but not as well as i normally do. Went in again today using my usual raid set with 3400 haste & rank 3 infinite stars and did much better. This is of course when my guild is still progressing on heroic and fights normally last around 3-4 minutes. Not a zerg fight. Pulled out my haste set again for hivemind which felt awesome.

Just thought i’ll put it out there for any new destro locks who may stock up on expedients blindly. A lot of fun though.