LF cool people

I’m returning and just want some chill people to play with. I don’t mind guilds that have a raid team that is pushing for be the very best like no one ever was (heh). I just want some of the casual nights where I can raid or do some M+. I mean whatever happened to those drunken raid nights or the social events or heck even playing call of duty or something else in the discord when bored :sweat_smile:

TLDR - Lf fun guild that’s social and slay dragons along the way, no dbags.

1 Like

Goonby,

I would be interested in talking with you. I have a laid back but fun guild. We are looking for some key peeps. My bnet is ganderin4620#1637
Discord: ganderin#2674

Hit me up and lets chat!

Whats up Goon,

Check out my recruitment post if you get a minute… I think we may be a fit for the environment you’re looking for. Feel free to reach out if you think we may be a fit.

Hey Goonby!

OMG I looooove goblins! I think the females remind me that they’re from Jersey Shore lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyways, Hi! I’m Oli or Tether(fang) & I am the GM of the new guild Pandas with Headsets on Area 52 Horde. We plan to do fun events, play other games together & hopefully raid in DF. And we’re looking for more people like you to join us for some fun!

Here is my recruitment spam if you’d like to know more:

If you have any questions or just simply want to know more, please don’t hesitate to DM me directly on discord: wigglehugs#6738

I cannot wait to hear from you & I hope that you have a magical day!
:heart: / Oli/Tether

Hi, Goonby!

I know it’s been quite a few days since your post, but I still wanted to invite you to From the Cendres, if you were interested! We are an Area 52 Horde guild, but we also have an in-game community and an active Discord! If you already have a guild you run with, we always welcome people to just join the Discord.

It sounds like we’d be a great fit for you. We run raids, mythics, and anything else our members are interested in. Our motto is basically “life comes first”, so we never shame or kick anyone for not coming to every event and staying the whole time. We are also very newbie centered, so we always take time to have fun and explain fights. Our Discord has tons of fun channels, too, so there’s always a spot to just hang and chat.

If you’re interested at all, let me know! :slight_smile:

BNET: Erissela#1571

Discord: Erissela#7485