LF Casual Raiding Guild

I am a mythic raid experienced player and looking for a more casual raiding experience in a normal/heroic guild going into Shadowlands. I am willing to play holy/disc priest or any spec on my warrior. I have a very busy and unpredictable schedule so I might miss some raid nights. I’m looking for a guild that raids either on weekends or after 8:00 EST on any day.

Guild & Server: ILLICIT- Proudmoore-US:Alliance:
Raid Times/Days: [CE Team] Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday; 6 pm to 9 pm PDT (will go down to a 2-day raid sched as needed)
[Casual Mythic progression] Tues/Thurs 6-9PM PST
[AOTC Only] Tues/Sunday 6-8:30PM PST
Current Progression: Both our Mythic Progression Teams went 9/12M & 12/12H AOTC Ny’alotha, before going on hiatus due to rosters.
Recruitment Contacts: (BTag) QuickESQ#1651, (Discord) Quick0321#0594 ; (BTag) RyRy#11575 (Discord) Ryme#1962 ; (BTag) Mook#11893, *(Discord) *Mookaladouche#6580
Requirements: For DPS: Please have logs that display your ability to play your class at a CE level. For Healers: we require that Healers have either a DPS offspec or a DPS character that can pull approriate numbers if we need to reduce healer number per fight. We expect maturity, respect, and common sense approach to raid, raid comp, attendance.
Needs: All capable DPS
1 Healer (Prefer H.Pal) - No Priest
HIGHLY interested in hybrid/switch hitter players to help group comp.
qualified DPS
Looking for Tanks, and a Raid Leader to take over.

Nessié,

I am the guild leader and raid leader for Cairdeas. We are a very old, established guild focusing on clearing heroic content on Tues and Thurs from 8-10:30 pm est.

Through Legion we were focused on Mythic raiding, but like you we decided to focus on a more casual experience by setting our collective goal at clearing Heroic each tier.

If that sounds like something you are interested in then we should talk. I don’t really have another priest healing spot open, but I definitely have a spot for your warrior.

More info:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-cairdeas-old-school-heroic-raiding-guild-tues-thurs/679007

Sevenfold

is a group of friends welcoming the challenges of ShadowLands.We always get AotC and some will follow me into mythics for added challenge. We are recruiting anyone who truly wants to accomplish keys and raiding while having fun. We are looking to raid Tuesday and Fridays 8-1030 est. We know real life comes first and we don’t have any issues with people taking care of themselves first. There is always people on after work and always playing. If you have any questions or want to know more, I can be reached via Btag or discord at anytime.

Btag- Deadlysin#1763
Discord- Deadlysin#7516

Hi there! My guild is recruiting, and we describe ourselves as casual raiders. We currently are doing a little of everything while getting our raid schedule in order (looks like it will be Tuesday and Saturday nights right now.)

If you are looking for something that will be bleeding edge and pushing things to the limit right out of the gate, we are probably not the guild for you. If you want to run some 5-mans, have a few laughs, and eventually do some heroic raiding with a bunch of working adults who don’t take things too seriously, feel free to reach out. My Bnet is Cluboris#1167, or you can talk to our guild leader whose Bnet can be found below.

Here is our original recruitment thread:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/allumination-stormrage/645062

We are obviously awesome, but if you somehow pick another guild, thanks for reading this and good luck!

Hello, I am a recruitment officer with Out Of Reality, we raid Fri-Sat 8:30pm-11pm server. We currently have a heroic team and we are also forming a mythic team. Our mythic raid times have not yet been decided, and we are pretty active on non raid days as well, its just a little slow right now because of prepatch my btag is goldensmurf#11774 my discord is jamiejr999#8319 which ever works best for you.

Greetings Nessie,

(Dreamscape) is now recruiting for Shadowlands. A lot of us have been together since Burning Cursade. We are around a mid 30’s age guild with Wifes, Kids & Professional careers but still have time to WoW / Raid.

We are looking for core raiders, casual raiders, and socially active members.

Our focus is set on pushing normal, heroic, and mythic content while building core relationships between players going into Shadowlands expansion. Selfishness, toxicity, and belittling will not be tolerated. Elitist attitudes focused on self-interests and not helping others need not apply.

Our guild success is dependent on motivation, respect, and dedication from all raiders, and in return, we provide the opportunity to clear all possible raid content.

Our Current Raid Schedule is the following :

Day of Week Starting Time Ending Time Details
Tuesday 6:00 PM PST / 9:00 PM EST 9:00 PM PST / 12:00 AM EST
Wednesday 6:00 PM PST / 9:00 PM EST 9:00 PM PST / 12:00 AM EST
Saturday 6:00 PM PST / 9:00 PM EST 9:00 PM PST / 12:00 AM EST Optional Activity/Alt Raid
Sunday 6:00 PM PST / 9:00 PM EST 9:00 PM PST / 12:00 AM EST Optional Activity/Alt Raid

We would love the opportunity to speak with you! Below is our contact info:

Contact Info

If you feel this is for you, please reach out and contact us using the contacts above on battle net.

Respectfully,

Addictive