LF Casual Raiding Guild

Hello everyone, i’m returning after a long break and am looking to jump back into the game with a fun and new-ish player friendly group. I raided previously but not extensively or anything and more just play for fun but the thought of pushing higher keys and difficulties is always nice. I plan on rolling a Paladin if you’re curious and i’m looking to flex every role if you need one specifically. Feel free to contact me at the methods below with any questions. Thanks.

Discord: Shaynzey#3223
Bnet: Shaynzey#1584

Shaynzey,

Our raid is looking to add another dps. Our main focus is finding fun to raid with, low drama people that share the same goals as our team - clearing Heroic. Our guild is also active running Mythic+'s. There is a group going most evenings.

We are very laid back and stable. Our raid schedule is Tues/Thurs from 8-10:30 pm est. You can learn more about us here:

Add me on discord or b-chat and we can talk more about it if you are interested.

BNET Real ID: Eventin#1487
On Discord: Sevenfold#7482
or you can talk to me in game: Sevenföld | Sevenfôld | Evenafter

< Diabetic Raiders > Is an evening raiding guild, we are 7/10N. Currently LF a Mage, Lock, Hpriest for our raid team. Our Raid Days are Sunday-Monday 9:30pm-12:30am Est. Our goals is to push AOTC, We plan on doing mythic+. Casuals are welcome to join.

Btag is Fluffynater#11129
Discord is Nateradegaming#9468