LF Casual raiding guild lock/Unhdk

We are a UNHDK and Warlock who just transferred. Both are 2/10m 10/10h exp in CN. We would like to find a home who does M+ and raids any day of the week during the evenings.

Hello! Interested in talking to you two. Can you message me on Discord?

HenryPreston#9821

Hello to you both. We are 1/10m, 10/10h.
We raid tues/thurs 10pm-1am cst.

If these times potentially work, please reach out to me so we can talk a bit more.

Bnet: Scuttles#1976
Discord:Scuttles#3311

Hey! We would love to have you both join us :slight_smile: How can I get in contact with you? We can chat over Discord as well: KneadMoreCowbell#7048

We’re 3/10 M raiding Tuesday/Wednesday 7-10 EST. Add me on disc at Rab#1322 and we can chat some more

Hello, Buds Til Disband is looking to expand our roster for SL!!

Raid Days/Times

• Friday and Saturday 9 - 12 EST.

Guild information

The guild has been around for the better part of 5 years! We’ve transferred faction/server both once before, but Mal’Ganis was our home for all of BfA, and will continue to be that way for SL!

We will always get AoTC, but the ultimate goal is always to push into mythic. We’re trying to find those with that same attitude/skill to achieve goals, but keeping the game enjoyable as well :slight_smile:

We’ve built a good community here, and we’re looking for right minded individuals to join us. Raiding should be fun, and we strive to keep the atmosphere light, but at the same time serious enough to be conscience of everyone’s time, and investment. You’ll usually find us in discord talking smack, and cracking jokes on a nightly basis. We run a lot of M + too, so if that’s something you enjoy try us out!

Progression

• 2/10 Mythic

• 10/10 Heroic

Currently Recruiting

• Strong DPS! Melee or Ranged (Having a viable offspec tank or heals is a big plus!)

Contact Information

B-Tag - Beef#12743 Please reach out. I’m always willing to have a quick voice chat in discord to answer any questions :).

2/10M 10/10H
Tu/Th 8p-11p EST

KrakenJack#1469 - hit me up on battle tag would like to chat.

Intimidation is recruiting all capable dps classes to join our ranks! We are a chill guild that raids to have fun but kill bosses as well! The main goal of the guild is to push content as high as the group is capable!

Some info you want to know:
Raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8pm -11pm EST (realm time)
Current Progress: 10/10N 9/10H

Current Recruitment needs:
Right now we are mainly looking at solid ranged dps who can perform with an emphasis on shadow priests, boomkins, mages, and hunters however all classes specs and roles can seek membership. You never know what might change day to day! Also if possible please provide logs just so we can see how your performance is (this is not required but it helps if we have to decide wether to take you over someone who may be underperforming)

Things we expect:

Show up to Raid on time with all consumables needed
Be fully enchanted, gemmed and ready to perform your best

Things we provide:
We provide all enchants to raiders as well as gems. All you have to do is ask.
one on one help. (if you are struggling on your parses or in performance we will personally set aside time to work with you and find out how you can improve.)
Awesome Dad Jokes from yours truly!

I think I have made this long enough so if you have any questions or if you would like to join please contact me either on here or via Btag BigT#1946 or on discord at Blaze#2642! Hope to hear from you soon!!

those are 2 classes we want really bad right now. we actually only have 1 DK that has some attendance issues and nobody maining lock in our core roster. that’s a hot commodity. in the short amount of wording you put, it seems like we might be of the same frame of mind. i know you’re already in a guild listed as “Lucrative” but i just wanted to touch base still and see how things were going. this is us.

Hey Yourfantasy!

I think you and your friend would be a good fit for my guild. Please feel free to add me and we can chat! thanks!
I’ll post my guild spam below:

Relentless is a new guild on Mal’ganis with pvp and pve synchronized gameplay. Events are set up weekly on the calendar and Discord is used regularly by members.

Looking for Raiders!

Group 1:

Friday & Saturday

8pm-11pm realm time (Central)

-In need DPS, Tank, and Heals

Group 2:

Tuesday & Wednesday

7:30pm-10:30pm Server (Central)

In need of RDPS but not limited to!

ALSO!

Do you like pushing M+?

Looking for players for M+ groups

In need of everything!

Please add and whisper Angel#11564 if interested in joining

4/10 Mythic CN - we raid Tues & Thurs 7:30-10:30pm CST/server - lots of KSM’s in guild and we do optional alt runs on Sat same raid times as above. Hit me up! Dorak#11136