LF a Guild

So, all of my friends have stopped playing this game with me. And recently I’ve gotten to the point where i might unsub im just SO bored playing solo.

I am looking for a guild who is into progression(and will clear content), will PVP with me and just wants to kick it. Im looking for a crew and some friends for SL.

Last thing, IDC the server. And I would like to speak with whoever about 2 classes that ill play for the guild. 1 main and 1 alt. I am willing to tank or heal or whatever DPS is needed. Long time player with decent availability. I also do not care if its Alliance or Horde.

Thanks in advance and i look forward to playing with you guys!

1 Like

Hey Ujn!

After reading your post, I think you’d be a great fit for (H)Reserves-Zul’jin. We’d be looking for you to heal for us. We’re a newly formed AOTC focused guild, most of us branched off a previous Zul’Jin guild to focus on our own image of what a guild should be. Our core group of raiders are all Mythic experienced, but want to ease ourselves into this first raid tier and focus on our community and recruiting.

We have members interested in forming Mythic+ Key Groups and Arena teams!

We are guaranteeing AOTC every tier, with a calm casual environment. We raid Tuesday & Wednesday 7-10 PM CST. Please reach out if you’re interested.

BTAG: Veloletum#1170
Discord: Veloletum#6175

Hey Ujn, if your availability lets you raid/play during the day, consider coming to raid with us. Otherwise, we are also active at basically any times of the day (we have a day raid group/playerbase as well).

Project Cloverfield (Mal’ganis Server) is expanding with a new daytime Heroic/AOTC raiding group at 11AM Server time / 12PM Eastern Time on Wednesdays. We are currently looking for all roles for players who enjoy raiding, mythic+, PvP, and more.

You can see more information about our guild at our forum post: [H] [Mal'Ganis] <Project Cloverfield> LF Daytime/Morning Raiders for SL (11 AM CST/ST Wed)

Feel free to reach out if you are interested or have any questions!
Battlenet: Noelzy#11138
Discord: Noel#0993

Sin on Tichondrius is a community-centric guild recruiting anyone of exceptional character interested in being a part of an end game PvE family. Unlike our two hardcore mythic raid teams this is an opportunity for players looking to raid normal/heroic and be a part of one of the best communities in this game. Raid time is: Mondays 6-9PM PST.

What makes us unique you might ask? Take a look at our highlights below and ask yourself if you have ever been in a guild that has done any of these things:

• Guild Drinking Nights with achievement runs
  • Guild Poker Nights
  • Guild Fantasy Football League
  • Guild Party Reunion in Miami
  • Guild Scavenger Hunt with a 1 million gold prize
  • Two Raid Teams (Hardcore and Semi-Hardcore)
  • Packed Discord with people doing things nightly

These are only a few aspects that make Sin the guild it is. Formed in 2014, Sin is a guild built on deep friendship bonds and a fiercely competitive spirit. What makes us different from the competition is our attention to detail in all aspects of the game. We believe that we embody the work hard play harder philosophy better than anyone. Over the years we have hosted a number of guild events in addition to our Cutting Edge raiding style. We also boast an incredible member retention rate and a drama free environment, something a lot of hardcore guilds cannot say. The reason why is because we invest in you if you invest in us. So with that said if you are stuck at home right now and looking to run some keys or some raids I promise we will not disappoint you. If you are looking for a place have some beers, fun and slay some dragons I promise we won’t disappoint you. Most importantly though is if you are looking for a place to build some relationships that will endure for years I absolutely promise we will not disappoint you.

Our core belief is that MMORPG games are a journey best taken with others and we hope you feel the same way.

B-Net: Ferocity#11842

Hello. So we are a guild that is newer with most having Aotc and some mythic kills. We push keys and pvp a little. Mog runs as well. We have a group of leaders and vote so its not just 1 person. We are recruiting for more active raiders.
Raids schedule is Thursday and Saturday from 730pm to 930pm server(530 to 730 pst)
We are on Sen’jin and linked servers.
Xen#1370

Hello Ujn!

We are a new guild that is looking to get into heroic/mythic progression. All of our current raiders have 12/12H and/or some kind of mythic experience. We are trying to develop a team that loves to raid with each other, while progressing as far as we can. Most of our raiders like pushing keys as well!

Our raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday from 9pm-12am cst.

If you have any questions or if you are interested, please let me know!

-Discord: Tano#7981
-Btag: Caseclosed#11853

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-risen-from-the-ashes-dawnbringer-us-recruiting-for-sl/703565?u=tano-dawnbringer

Hi Ujn,

Big Red Button (Horde - Area52) is a newly formed guild with 10/12M raiders in the last tier of BFA with CE experienced leadership. We are focused on progression in Shadowlands with M+ and PVP as well.

Class needs:
MDPS: Warrior
Healer: Full
RDPS: Warlock(1), Spriest(1)
Tanks: Full

Feel free to apply for any class that is full, all applicants will be considered based on needs and flexibility of the applicant.

Raid Schedule
Sunday 8-11 PM EST
Monday 8-11 PM EST

Contact me for more info

Bnet:
Manetheren#11993

Disc:
Manetheren#9370

Application Link: https://bit.ly/35usomZ

Hey there looking for anything to fill our roster
Semi-Casual RL raiding guild re-establishing for Shadowlands. Will be pushing the boundaries in mythic+ dungeons as well as achieving AOTC and maybe dabble in some of those mythic bosses. Raid times Wed, Thur, 7:45pm-10:00pm PT
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Lightbringer
Bnet: sumwrath#1715
Disc: Kornpops#4946

Hey Ujn, We should talk soon! here is some info about our guild. Check us out!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-firestorm/717550?u=sslip-area-52

ENDEX \ Thrall \ Horde

We always have room for skilled players or those willing to try and step up to the next level of gameplay. If you feel like you can fit our group please drop by the discord - the application is following the directions.

We are a group of like minded individuals who enjoy a no-nonsense approach to the game, we are all adults with busy schedules, yet we have a strong core group that is readily available to play and help others in need.

We pride ourselves on having a zero drama environment, along with policies and leadership that encourages that type of behavior.

Respecting everyone’s time and effort that is brought during raid nights is one of the many foundational blocks that this group is built on. This behavior will be expected of you and will be used as a base for your performance on. Two hours a night does not give much room for error or downtime.

We understand that mistakes happen and we will work together to identify and address these issues in a constructive manner before our next pull.

Our Raid schedule is Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8PM - 10PM EST, we RARELY go over this time unless the group votes for it and the situation merits it.

We expect that each raid-team member is capable of analyzing logs and improving: gameplay, understanding, basic instructions and showing up to raid prepared. All while communicating what you are not understanding about mechanics. If you are on time, you are late (trash pulls normally start 10 min prior to raid first boss is pulled at 8PM EST).

The activities of this Community are vast and varied, we have members of all walks of life willing and wanting to do low and high level M+, PVP, among other things/games.

How to join:

If you feel you want to be part of this community and value the principles we follow, you can find us at https://discord.gg/DWZ9mFG for more information on recruitment needs for the raid team and further instructions.

Hey there Ujn! We are a guild that is focused on AOTC and mythic prog. Would love to chat with you about your classes/specs and see if we are a good fit for you. Here is the post about our guild. Hit me up on bnet if you’re interested. Looking forward to speaking with you.

Immortal Rage is recruiting DPS and HEALS to add to our core Mythic prog raiding group for Shadowlands. We formed in Nya as a group of experienced mythic raiders, and are looking forward to carrying on with raid progression through AOTC and Mythic each tier on a 2 night schedule. We also run mythic+ and other in-game events.

Raid days: Wed/Thurs, 730pm-1030pm server (Eastern).

Current needs:

Frost Mage

Havoc DH

Sub Rogue

Boomkin

Ele Shaman

Resto Shaman

Disc Priest

All other classes/specs are still encouraged to apply.

Join a guild that balances raiding with real life!

Contact us on bnet for more info or to apply.

Kwixxi: Denali#11237
TaiChi: Kian#11655

< We Like Purple > is a 2-day Mythic raiding guild on [H]Area52-US composed of raiders with a wealth of high end raiding experience from Vanilla through BfA.

Goals

• Cutting Edge completion in each raid tier

• Improvement of WoWProgress rank with every tier

• Top 100 US 2-Day Guild

Currently Recruiting:

We are always recruiting highly skilled players

Even if your class/spec is not listed please still apply!

High Demand

• Mage

• Boomkin

• Ret Paladin

• Resto Shaman

• Mistweaver

• DPS Warrior

Medium Demand

• Shadow Priest

• Warlock

Raid Schedule:

Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm - 11pm EST

What We Expect From You:

• Learn and adapt quickly in a fast paced raid environment

• Be a team player and accept feedback

• Look to improve at every opportunity and in all aspects

• Show up consistently and on time to raids (95% Attendance is required, barring advanced planning)

• Respect the time of others with our 6 hour per week raid schedule

What We Offer:

• Experienced leadership and officer core

• Knowledgeable and skilled players of every class and spec

• An efficient, no-nonsense raid schedule

• A proven ability to succeed: US Top 100 overall progression in past tiers

• An average roster size of 22-23 raiders which equates to very little bench time

• Alt gearing after tiers have been cleared

• Consumables/Repairs

Loot Distribution:

With the advent of Forced Personal Loot distribution of loot has changed. When personal loot is tradeable we will distribute it via officer loot council using the addon RCLootCouncil. Factors for voting include ilvl upgrades, BIS loot, and attendance. The ultimate goal of loot distribution is to get bosses down as quickly as possible. Consideration will also be given to those who have not received loot in a while.

To apply please make contact with a member listed below and they will send you a short application/questionnaire to fill out and will interview

Contacts:

• Morbeaver#11724

• Nermel#1228

Hey there Ujn

Extended Maintenance is a long established guild on US Silvermoon (connected realms: Drak’thul, Skywall, Mok’Nathal, Borean Tundra, Shadowsong, Hydraxis and Terenas), formed well over 11 years ago now! We are currently looking to do AotC and Mythic+ content going into Shadowlands with a player focused mentality.

Bellow is our current needs and requirements for raiding, however we are always looking for new, friendly and active players to join our community.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-silvermoon-extended-maintenance-looking-for-players-for-sls/704941

If we feel like a we might be a good fit for you, please shoot me a message via B.net or discord.

Scruffles#11132 (Battle Net)
scrufflesthewonderkin#0756 (Discord)

We’re in a rebuild phase for Shadowlands. Good home with lots of openings!

Mission Statement: We have a great opportunity here to get in on the ground floor for a new community rebuild. We intend to be primarily raid focused, but at a more working-man/woman’s schedule and focus. We want to welcome with open arms anyone looking for a “Friday night with the guys/gals” type of atmosphere where friends come together for their bi-weekly game nights.

About our Leadership: Our guild is headed by 2 individuals with extensive leadership experience in both daily lives and inside World of Warcraft. We’re ready to make the game a great experience again. No drama is a must!

About our Guild: We strive to bring friendship and integrity to all things we do with one another in the guild; Kinship built through shared love of gaming & having fun with like-minded individuals. We recommend being someone who wants a laid-back atmosphere, looking to build a new, great guild with us.

Schedule: Tues/Fri (8PM-11PM CST)

Openings:

• 3 Healers (My preference is folks whom can maintain other healers as well and/or play offspecs. This isn’t a requirement, but would be a welcome sight. Multi-purpose players kill bosses quicker!)

• Lots of DPS (I’m in the market for a lot of DPS at this point. Please be someone that is open to playing whatever is best for each phase of content. I’m not looking to pester folks to make good comp decisions, so be someone who enjoys doing what’s best for each tier)

If you have any questions, please contact:

GM BNET: Ekye#11711
GM Discord: Ekyu#3966

Hi Ujn! Im the guild master of Misinformed a brand new guild looking for Mythic raiders in Shadowlands. Our raid times are Tu, Fri, Sat 7:30pm-10:30pm Server time.

We are recruiting both DPS and Healers. No mythic experience necessary, but we ask you be competent with your class. We are a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild with high aspirations.

[A][US][Aerie-Peak]< Crimson Royals > are now recruiting! We’re a friendly guild of players who are looking to challenge ourselves and improve against high-level Shadowlands content, such as raids and Mythic+ dungeons. Come and join us if you would like to pit yourself against the best the game has to offer! Our raiding times are Thurs/Sat 9:00pm - 12:00am EST, and we’re open to players of all skill levels who are looking for a challenge!

We are currently looking for 1 healer and 5 ranged dps.

Discord: lala#0869
BTAG: lala#12407

Hello Ujn,

We are still trying to find a tank and a few dps for our 10m core group in SL. We just recently broke off from a previous guild so we could actually do progression. We are very active in discord and are ET zone based. If you’d like more information, feel free to message me on discord or on battlenet.

Discord:Holy#8854
Battlenet: Holyhow#1277

lets kick if for SL.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-bfasl-ce-bound-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-1212m-officers/566013

Looks like you’ve been spammed a bunch, so here’s a bit more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-zoo-burning-blade-lightning-blade-onyxia-–-ce-focused-guild-–-wedthur-sun-6-10pm-cst/725702

I think we’ve all been through the boredom at some point but WoW has a way of sucking us all back in. With Shadowlands right around the corner, come play with us. Raid with us. Let’s fk up some dungeons. My copy pasta is below, but in all seriousness, just come hang out in the discord with us. If you don’t like it, you don’t like it. If you do, then great! App for a team or two and let’s cure the boredom.

Here’s a tiny bit of background: discord community of 400+ focused on WoW with one guild on Horde-Illidan and one guild on Alliance-Sargeras. We have a few unique-led raid teams that range in difficulty. We like to welcome people that need a drama free home, mythic plus group, and/or a raid team. We are not a spam guild and prefer quality over quantity. I’ll drop some links below so you can get to know us better behind the scenes without any pressure.

Bnet Post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/haillidansargeras-envelop-multiple-teams-pve-community/605256
Discord: https://discord.gg/Envelop

You are more than welcome to stay in our discord and chat with us without joining the guild. If you have any questions, please message me on discord. Saph#7860

Thank you and good luck in Shadowlands my friends!