LF a casual raid guild weekdays late

Hey all, any casual raid guilds with intentions of working on heroic and AotC? Looking for a guild that runs weekdays late. I am pst so 9pm or later would be great. Rather stay horde and on Illidan. I have a few melee options to raid with

Dauntless is a heroic/normal raid guild that has made the aotc for every raid for multiple expansions. We are fun and helpful to all members. Raid times are tues weds thur 10pm est. Add me in game to chat twisted#1245
We currently need various dps for raid team.

Hey there Azréll! I see you posted from a horde toon, however, if your interested in coming over to alliance, we may be a great fit!

Our guild is 7/8 N, and will be poking at Azshara N tonight. We’re looking for a few more folks to round out our numbers. We raid two nights a week, M/Th 9-11 pm CST. We clear Heroic at our own pace, while aiming for AOTC each tier. With that said, our focus is enjoying playing the game with each other.

Here’s a link to our recruitment post, please reach out to ennui#1686 or bender#1870 for more info.

We are a Late night adult horde AotC and M+ guild. Here is our info. If interested, add my btag or discord id and we can have a voice chat.

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

Highest needed classes at this time are: Mage, Hunter, Paladin, Death Knight.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+ this season.
We also have a Destiny 2 clan that is pretty active and have plans for WoW classic.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724

I would really have a hard time getting on before 9pm pacific time. Especially on Thursday. Thanks for the replies

Still looking… Any casual AotC raid guilds starting after 9pm pst (12am est)? Still working on normal is fine.

Hi Azrell,

I think we can be a good fit.

Armageddon Industries - Horde - Area 52 - Age 25+ (30+ preferred)

About Us:

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We are a “real life first” meaning we see gaming as a hobby and not another job. We are a multi game community: WoW, Destiny 2, ESO, GW2, and Anthem.

Mission

• Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.

• Provide a mature atmosphere free of “teenager/young adult” drama, ignorance, and constant foul language.

• Maintain quality membership over quantity of members. We do not mass invite just to pump membership numbers. We take pride in considering player personality, loyalty, helpfulness, and game history over current skill and gear. Skill and gear can be helped, bad attitudes (racist, elitist, egocentric, offensive, etc) cannot.

BfA Progression: EP 5/8H & 8/8N, CoS 2/2N, BoD 9/9H (AotC), Uldir 8/8H (AotC)

Legion Progression: Antorus 11/11H (AotC), ToS 9/9H (AotC), NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M & 7/7H (AotC)

Our Schedule

T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team

Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

If you are interested, contact us in game/discord:

Mirielle - Recruitment Officer

Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541

Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Novabomb - Guild Master / Raid Lead

Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974

Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Or reply here:

1 Like

Hey!
Wheelchair Warriors is a newly formed guild of 3/8M EP and 7/9M BoD Raiders!
We have high aspirations of downing Mythic Bosses while having fun and we’re looking for players with the same desires! For now we run Heroic every week until we have 20 raiders to jam with.
As a group of 3/8M EP Raiders we believe we can go farther together while still holding a positive and fun environment.
I know you rather stay on Illidan but I figured dropping info wouldn’t hurt! :slight_smile:

We are homed on Tichondrius Horde which is a West Coast PST server.
Raid Days: Tues/Thurs
Times: 9pm-12am PST
EP: 3/8M raid team
Needs: Healers/DPS

We do M+ daily as well!

If this sounds cool, my contacts are below! :slight_smile:
Bnet: Animationhac#1607
Discord: Redhac#1713

Still on the hunt for a Casual AotC raid guild starting after 9pm pst (12am est) no Saturday’s. Looking for medium sized active guild that can achieve AotC. Still working on normal is ok but I have little to no interest in mythic raids. Any faction or server I have multiple options to gear for raid.

Howdy Azrell. Mine name is Baingwanath and I am recruiting for Peel Team Six and their Tuesday/Wednesday Raid Team. We raid 1030-0130a server time on Area-52. We are a group of adults who are casual raiders and M+ key runners who like to have fun and break away from the stress of real life. Our Current Progression for this team is 7/8N and 3/8 H and have several DPS slots open. I would love to talk to you about fitting you into the team. I can be reached through my Btag, Ainenya#1526.