LF 1 night a week raid group

Looking for raiding guild/community for DF that will raid 1 time a week. I would rather raid 3-6 hours one night than two different nights because of life commitments. Weekdays preferred.

Plan to main my shaman, mage, or warrior.

I am on Horde - Darkspear, but thinking about transferring due to dead server.

My discord is Bean#2265

Thanks!

Hi Bean,

Alliance guild on Emerald Dream, with a couple transfers off Darkspear since it went belly up.

We plan on raiding 1 weeknight a week in DF, shooting for AotC. Raid times would be pretty late though, with a 10:30 PM PST start.

We also have a cross faction community, if interested. Let me know if this sounds like it might work for you, and I can give you more details.

Good luck finding the right group!

Hello Shade I am interested in joining your guild or community what is the best way to contact you for more information? my bnet is Duato#1548 feel free to add me if you would like to chat over that.

Hi Bean! I co-lead a Tuesday night group that will be raiding for DF. Our times are 8:30-11:30PM CST, and we are a Horde-based guild on the Illidan server. You totally don’t have to join the guild or even faction-change! We are planning to aim for AOTC with this group and we are a friendly bunch who love to have fun while also doing our best to improve ourselves :heart:

Please check us out and let me know if you think we’d be a good fit! :blush: [US] [H] [Illidan] Friendly Heroic Prog/AOTC-Focused Weekday Raid Team LFM!

I sent you a friend request. I am definitely interested.