Leylocked Chest - Nazjatar World Quest

There’s also like 4 difficulty levels. The hardest one can be a bear. The easiest, I’ve solved in 2 moves before.

3 Likes

Dont give up! Its a little confusing at first especially if you get the more difficult one with 20 billion lines crossing each other. The best thing to do is pick a dot. Find the line connecting to that dot and bring it as close to that dot as possible. find all associating lines to that dot and bring them in closer as well. Once you have one shape that doesnt cross another, the map will start to clear up a bit.

You can always skip the more difficult puzzles for now until you get the hang of it.

1 Like

how most people deal with a little adversity

2 Likes

Yes?

I mean, it’s fairly easy TBH.

you have to take a minute to follow the way the lines are connected. then pretty much swap spheres around to bring them so that they dont cross other lines. sometimes you’ll see ones that are connected but totally across the way. just swap it with ones that are alot close to the other orbs the are connected to. once you figure out the method its actually very easy

The Leylocked chest is actually a logic puzzle. I made one discussing how you can handle it a while ago. Here’s a link with information.

3 Likes

I love that quest. It’s fast and usually pretty easy.

As others have said, start on the outside. Pick one area and solve it, then move to the next area beside it (on the more complicated ones).

6 Likes

The way the lines are connected is that each orb is connect to two other orbs. I usually start by finding whichever ones are far away from each other and bringing those close to each other, then working from there. Its much like untangling wires from your tv / computer that somehow got super tangled. Personally its one of my favorite wqs as its pretty relaxing.

2 Likes

It’s really easy after you’ve done a few. Then you’ll realize just how simple it is.

One of my favorite puzzle quests. I just switch interior balls with exterior balls to untangle the lines.

This is exactly how it’s done, and with time you’ll get faster at it

I love that quest but I’ve done puzzles like them before so I find them quite easy. I usually do these and the bejewel type puzzle when they’re up because they’re the fastest and easy for me to do.

It just takes some practice; you’ll get it eventually :slight_smile:

As said the “hardest” one can actually be quite the pain to get the first set of them seperated. But once you do the rest of them come much easier. Just sit there and suss it out a bit and not just immediately give up.

Something ive done to help me do it is when i swap a pair and it just doesnt look “right”. Rather than just picking a new pair i will swap those same ones back, and then try another pair. Not sure how much that helps though.

click spheres until it works

Did it take 10 days?

1 Like

if you click spheres for 10 days straight you’ll get there eventually

I love those! They’re my favorite WQ’s!

It takes me less than a min to complete them…

I just start with sphere, like top left. Press sphere near it, that is across a line ,(so tangled.) If is less of a tangled, move to picking another sphere,( if it made things Worse, hit them again to Reverse it, then pick first sphere again with a different one.)

Then proceed, moving to the next sphere and picking another to untangle, until you make a connected shape all in white

It’s just the blingtron circuitboard toy. Think of it as a series of triangles formed by reconnecting the dots. It’s easy.