Ley Race glitch

Get stunned and thrown out of quest no matter what I do.

I completed these quests regularly when legion was active and now can't do them at all.
7 Likes
Ditto, I never had a problem with the quest. But now? I get almost to the end of the bar, just one or two more patches needed, and it kicks be off the mana saber and sends back to the beginning.
2 Likes

Not intending to necropost but… this is still happening.
I had a crazy idea that it may be a side effect of the Eye of N’Zoth but now I see this topic it clearly isn’t.

To make things worse, after getting dismounted the character gets stuck… you can’t move, if you get on a mount you just stay on the ground unable to move.
Doing /reload doesn’t help, the only way to be able to move again is to actually restart the game.

5 Likes

Yep still happening summer 2019 – regarding necros, anyone who bashes a post on an old thread that is STILL happening is not a necro. People bash it but they are missing the point… necro is supposed to mean ‘old and not true anymore’ – well this one is still not fixed.

3 Likes

I just had this same exact problem. :frowning:

Just encountered this bug, it would just stun me and lock me in place. I was unable to complete this WQ.

1 Like

Yep, this is definitely still a bug as of 9/4/19…

Still bugged. 9/12/19. This is the kind of thing that makes me not want to give my money to Blizzard. Bugs like this that persist for YEARS.

1 Like

Same problems as of 9/18/2019

I got nekid and it worked and I also have the eye of nazoth.

4 Likes

10/21/2019 - still bugged. Won’t even let me mount the mana saber.

Also getting this buy in the Aszhara location today. Repeated attempts clicking both sabers.

Can confirm for some odd reason getting your character naked allowed me to complete the world quest.

1 Like

This man is a genius! Worked like a charm. I actually logged after attempting this 10 different ways last night. Got on here to find a solution and you’ve provided it. Thank you!

I tried just removing my Heart of Azeroth and it worked. With the Heart on stunned and unable to move

2 Likes

Just tried this in Highmountain today; did not work.

I tried removing all armor pieces and I still wasn’t able to ride the saber.

I reloaded then took off Heart of Azeroth and works fine. Something to do with the Deep Roots buff maybe.

1 Like

Confirming that taking off just the Heart of Azeroth works around the problem. I don’t think it’s about Deep Roots specifically, because I don’t have that essence equipped.

2 Likes

That worked for me, too! I had this same problem like a month ago, SHOCKED that Blizzard hasn’t fixed this yet…

1 Like

Thank you so much that actually worked for me as well took everything off and it let me do the quest