Leveling in AV

Not as useless as this reply.

6 Likes

It’s fine. Just do it.

Make sure you do damage to Balinda, and the rams on the road that you can actually hit on the way to the bunkers.

1 Like

Finally a kill target for the boosties !

2 Likes

it wouldn’t be flamebait without the flame. it got the thread going. we all appreciate that.

What if I’m a tank?

I plan on queuing up at 61 as a prot warrior. :smile:

Also what about a healer? I’m going to do my restore shaman after my warrior.

2 Likes

Just queue up. They xp gain in batllegrounds is there and intended to be used to level.

7 Likes

Just run with crowd and try not to be alone on the map far away from objectives.

2 Likes

My buddy’s dk is lvl 68 from doing nothing but AV.

People are a little too paranoid about getting banned. Worst case scenario you just play something else for a while.

1 Like

it’s AV, who cares. you’re suppose to just run to the other end, wait for couple towers to burn, then hit the boss.

I’d take a level 62 that sits in towers and calls incs over a 70 who afks on noob hill all match

5 Likes

Please enlighten us on what a 61 brings to the table in AV

They can fight opposing level 61’s.

3 Likes

How dare you play the game the way developers allow you to play the game. /report

2 Likes

I leveled my Resto Druid 52-60 in AV this weekend and had a wonderful time. Did not see any of the mass reporting thank goodness.

I tried at 61 and was just a bit too squishy so I quested till 64 then went back in and had lots of fun. Even topped the healing meters a couple runs. Not as useless as some would think.

For me, it’s an enjoyable way to break up the monotony of quest leveling kill mobs. I also noticed an interesting parallel. My wrists have been bothering me a lot lately from normal kill quests. When I run AV over and over, I am not doing as repetitive movement as with just grinding and it gives them a break. But your milage may verry.

I leveled from 61 to 70 this past weekend and as far as I know I didn’t get reported. I was participating and the game allows 61+ to queue.

Most people won’t report you unless you are actually afk.

LOL. What a pointless activity to be useless at 61 in AV. Leveling is so easy and fast with questing. I leveled all my abandoned characters to 70 for professions.

that’s your opinion and your play style. dont impose it on me.

This guy mad. Probably lost a battle at 70 in AV to someone sub-70.

I reached honor cap at 69.5. When I hit 70 I was immediately able to buy the weapon and several pieces of gear. Accomplishing two objectives at the same time.

4 Likes