Leveling Difficulty Changes Incoming

The fact they pushed for us all to make more alts and to have more alts due to remix and prepatch then say they want us to level slower sounds absurd.

16 Likes

After you gave the people who paid $40 to play early nearly a week to exploit it. But this game isn’t pay to win, right?

Seriously FU.

21 Likes

no its not, the only complaints came from people mass pulling normal dungeons. scale the dungeons better and leave the open world alone.

8 Likes

As I said, and as Blizzard has noted, it was way too out of whack for lower level players and needed a change regardless.

1 Like

Are they nerfing it because they know end game has literally nothing for anyone to do and they don’t want to catch huge flak for it

Early access isn’t P2W, btw

4 Likes

Yes that’s what sad here. Really this only mattered for a small number of characters over the course of the expansion. It was mostly going to be an issue for the next week or two. But no, let’s re-jig the whole of 70-80 levelling because of that.

4 Likes

I honestly think leave it all alone… no 80s will be running normals in 2 weeks…

3 Likes

Is this to encourage people to buy EA next time?

5 Likes

Because
we’re
all
500+
ilevel
and
it’s
tuned
for
new
70s
at
380ish
ilevel

I can’t talk to the wall anymore.

6 Likes

It’s intended to fix dungeon scaling.

heard? moo

What? whatttt? you do realize that players are in like 500 item level gear right? of course enemies aren’t strong against that. It’s even reflected in your rewards which are like 100 item level south of season 4 item level for the first few levels. GG new alts in 230-300 ilvl time walking gear.

2 Likes

I agree. This is a non-issue that became forefront… and in 2-3 weeks we’ll have it “hotfixed” again as they realize that now it’s too hard for the common player.

5 Likes

yeah and the ham-fisted approach will spill over to the open world…

1 Like

Funny enough, this is likely going to be perceived as a another blow to people who didn’t buy the Early Access. We got to level so easy, and these guys have to struggle? That’ll teach them to be poor… :stuck_out_tongue:

Y’all act way too slow. Might as well leave it and throw Earthen at us early instead, since they were promised on August 26th in the outline. Or do neither, but I can’t imagine this move winning anyone over.

7 Likes

Thanks for nothing blizzard. EA players have a HUGE advantage.

4 Likes

This is the most accurate comment.

2 Likes

Yes it is a thing sadly.

Buy our Early Start or we’ll make levelling harder for you seems to be the underlying message here, Kaivax. Everyone who paid Blizzard $40 extra gets to level 80 super-quick, then Blizzard nerf levelling for us poors. Hmmmm.

17 Likes