Leveling Difficulty Changes Incoming

I would if that content gave me 408 and DF gives me 450 and I felt too weak.

It literally was too easy even with 460 ilevel the dungeons were a joke at lower level. Heck most of the content early on was a joke it was way too easy. Abnormally so!

I also wonder what this is going to do for lower geared people. If they’re going to do a straight increase across the board, or if they’re introducing the god aweful thing called iLvl scaling.

I guess god help you if you didn’t get pre-patch gear or didn’t partake in S4 things. Good luck and god speed.

6 Likes

lol. Humor?
I tried classic on 9 specs…even mage wasnt hard.
I had to push into zones I wasnt leveled for to feel any real challenge at all in world content.

I think there has to be some chance of dying in world content or its just boring as hell.

You are doing this AFTER EA ENDED?

16 Likes

How long will the maintenance period be?
I just want to know when I can log in.

So after giving to the early access players FOUR extra days to easy level up, NOW when we can play the game you are going to "address the problem" AKA nerf the leveling speed? only for the losers who didn’t pay extra who didn’t already leveled a lot of alts to eat even more dust?

Is this actual real? and you are posting this without shame?

18 Likes

Their fun detectors must have been going off like air raid sirens heh heh! Nerf bat baby!

5 Likes

We had it easy with EA, I’m glad they waited for these changes instead of slowing us down.

1 Like

After EA and before Earthen unlock - seems like a choice for sure.

8 Likes

While on the whole I agree this change is good for the game, I think it’s something that should be done in 11.0.5. Ideally this would have been caught prior to launch, but it wasn’t and this effectively means that if you had Early Access, you had an OBJECTIVE advantage over players who did not, which betrays the promise that was made to players when EA was announced.

Change this in a future patch, give players enough time to have equal opportunity to take advantage of this scaling.

Also, this is something that occurred in Dragonflight, and the fact that it was missed at all is an indictment on QA imo.

2 Likes

Probably not that but i am sure people were complaining that lower level players were doing more damage and hurting their egos… hence the change to the lower levels.

Honey, you cannot lock your xp at 70. So you can’t run those dungeons. And that is NOT good game design to force people to feel like they have to do old content.

How are you not getting this??

Because
it’s
tuned
for
new
70s
at
380ish
ilevel

4 Likes

As it should.

1 Like

Stop exacerbating the situation by implementing changes affecting players differently when you already created uneven starting point for the player base.

12 Likes

Yeah. The idea is to punish the non EA players as hard as possible to encourage them to buy EA the next time around.

8 Likes

Damnit im still the campaign… I needed to level my alts blizz : / damn. This is not a good change especially for non-geared to the teeth alts.

5 Likes

The problem is that level 80s feel too weak, which is what people were complaining about. Now you’re just going to make the game a slog for both new players and level 80s. Not sure I follow your reasoning with this.

12 Likes

This is my concern too, I agree the high end gear from DF is skewed but the people without that are they just gonna run face first into a brick wall?

8 Likes

Fun detected.
Fun nerfed.

7 Likes

so isn’t this unfair to us who started on monday instead of friday ?

13 Likes